LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- We're Seeing the Evolution of TV, Not Its DeclineViewing is fragmented and will continue to splinter, but TV is not declining as a marketing vehicle, says GroupM Chairman Irwin Gotleib.
- Production Cost-Cutting: How Low Can We Go?...had reached out to NASA "seeking a new way to produce
moving imagesfor TV commercials and digital video at costs significantly lower than today...
- Meet Ad Age's 2014 Media MavensThese 23 media creators, sellers and innovators are taking on key challenges and reinventing ways of doing business.
- P&G Reaches Far and Wide, Including to NASA, to Cut Video Costs...11 , says P&G is seeking "a new way to produce
moving imagesfor TV commercials and digital video that meets the demand of more...
- Click 3X Hires Milan Boncich; HELLO! Signs James Brown & More...and has previously spent time at Digital Arts, Offhollywood, Post Logic ,
Moving Imagesand The Anx. Cinelicious hires Lynette Duensing as senior colorist. Ms. Duensing...