LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- GIFs Please: Brands' Most Engaging Tumblr Posts of 2016...use content that uniquely targets millennials. The list contains lots of
moving images, a joke about studying, a puppy, and Kendall Jenner. MTV wins with...
- Six Tips From Facebook for Using Silent Video Better...up more than 100 million hours of views each day. But
moving imageshave only really taken off on Facebook over the last year, after...
- We're Seeing the Evolution of TV, Not Its DeclineViewing is fragmented and will continue to splinter, but TV is not declining as a marketing vehicle, says GroupM Chairman Irwin Gotleib.
- Production Cost-Cutting: How Low Can We Go?...had reached out to NASA "seeking a new way to produce
moving imagesfor TV commercials and digital video at costs significantly lower than today...
- Meet Ad Age's 2014 Media MavensThese 23 media creators, sellers and innovators are taking on key challenges and reinventing ways of doing business.