LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NewFronts 2016: Nat Geo Plans VR Trip to Mars, Fullscreen Expands, Vice Talks TV at a Digital Affair "We are bringing millennials back to TV," Vice CEO Shane Smith told the crowd. "I don't know why I'm so excited about that."
- Production Company Standout 2015: 1st Ave Machine You might call 1st Ave Machine the M.C. Escher of
moving pictures. Often inspiring questions like "How'd they do that," the company's...
- Meet Ad Age's 2014 Media MavensThese 23 media creators, sellers and innovators are taking on key challenges and reinventing ways of doing business.
- Gap Returns to TV With Fall Campaign...Mr. Farbman. "We have always been a brand that benefits from
moving pictures, sound, emotional engagement. â ¦Also, the reality is that TV continues to...
- Yes, Video Is a Distinct Medium and TV Ad Dollars Will Feed It...a medium? It is neither TV shrunk down nor display with
moving picturesand sound. It is a strange amalgamation that , at its best, combines...