- Reporter's Notebook: ANA Masters of MarketingAbout 2,800 marketers gathered in Orlando, Fla. last week for the ANA Masters of Marketing conference.
- ANA Adds Business Marketing Association in Consolidation Drive...a Friday breakfast hosted by the U.S. Postal Service and
MRM//McCann. One attendee -- Alma Salazar, senior consumer marketing manager of Align Technology -- won...
- Interpublic's Revenue and Net Income Rose in Second QuarterRevenue grew 5.4% from the quarter a year earlier and net income was up 20.4%, the agency holding company said Friday morning.
- Microsoft Moves Ad and Media Business to Dentsu Aegis and IPGThe move strikes a blow to incumbents at WPP and Publicis Groupe.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.