LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bullitt, Prettybird, Ataboy Add Directors, New Talent All the production moves from around the industry.
- LiveRamp, Others Push Consumer Identification Across DevicesLiveRamp is introducing a service called IdentityLink that represents an evolution from its data-on-boarding roots.
- IHOP Wants You to 'Eat Up Every Moment' in First Work From Campbell Ewald IHOP has a new slogan, "Eat up every moment," in its first marketing from Campbell Ewald.
- Intel Taps TBWA/Chiat/Day for Global B-to-B Creative...following a three-month review. The incumbent on the account was
MRM/McCann. McGarry Bowen will remain as Intel's agency on the consumer side...
- IHOP Switches IPG Agencies, Hires Campbell Ewald L.A. IHOP has switched creative agencies multiple times in the past decade, including two stints with McCann L.A.