We are MRY, an agency dedicated to making brands remarkable.
We are part creative, part tech, part data.We have the right people, proprietary tools, and time-tested processes to deliver complete digital-centric experiences.
We are truly social at the core. We understand content and how to make it spread. We create connected ideas that benefit people - big ideas that work in a mobile world, designed around people's needs, not product benefits.
We are global. We are a core, nimble part of the vast Publicis network and can activate in any market.
We are predictive. We use big data to predict people's behaviors, and then supply them with what they need before they realize they need it. Understanding consumer behavior empowers us to inspire action.
We are proud to work with some of the world's leading brands, including Coca-Cola, Visa, Bayer, Adobe and Neutrogena.
• Matt Britton, Chief Executive Officer
• Paolo Yuvienco, Chief Technology Officer
• Cedric Devitt, Chief Creative Officer
• Matt Rednor, Chief Innovation Officer
• Dan LaFontaine, CFO & COO
• Jeff Melton, Chief Distribution Officer
• David Berkowitz, Chief Marketing Officer
• Ian Chee, Chief Strategy Officer
- The Pizza Thrower is Coming to Comic Con: #PizzaHutTMNT
- Make it With Creative Cloud
- Visa Teams With NFL to Push New Online-Payment Service...will air Sept. 7. BBDO is the lead agency on the push;
MRYhandled some of the digital work on the campaign. Visa hopes its...
- Virtual Reality: Advertising's Next Big Thing?Imagine Budweiser taking you behind the plate at the World Series or Pepsi giving you a virtual front-row seat at a BeyoncÃ© concert.
- Pizza Hut Taps Deutsch to Take Over Creative Duties From McGarryBowen...in a statement. Pizza Hut CMO Carrie Walsh named Publicis Groupe's
MRYas its digital agency in March following a review, but bringing Deutsch...
- Media Guy Mailbag: A Heartwarming May-December Agency Love StoryIn Media Guy Mailbag, Vol. 2, Simon Dumenco's readers react to a question posed about agency pet peeves surrounding millennials.
- How Cannes Became South by the South of FranceAs MRY's David Berkowitz recovers from too much sun and rosÃ©, he counts three reasons why Cannes now resembles Austin's SXSW.