LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- World Cup Shows Why Sports Is Driving the World's Biggest Media MergersThe AT&T deal for DirecTV and Comcast's merger with Time Warner Cable show how sports is both cause of, and solution to, pay-TV's slowdown.
- Time Warner Cable Loses More TV Customers, Says Web Still Can't Substitute...Industries. Time Warner Cable did not address the ongoing dispute with
MSG Network, which has pulled its signal as it seeks higher fees from the...
- Disney, Comcast Sign Long-Term Accord for Rights to Cable, Broadcast Shows...interrupt cable service and anger viewers. Time Warner Cable and the
MSG network, which carries Knicks basketball and Rangers hockey games, are currently embroiled in...
- Knicks Fans Face Hoopless Nights in Cable-Fee Fight...Warner Cable is set to lose Madison Square Garden Co.'s
MSG Networkin a dispute over rising program costs, leaving millions of viewers without...
- People on the Move: Virgin America Names Luanne Calvert VP-MarketingLuanne Calvert, a seasoned exec who has led digital marketing at LVMH and served as a creative director at Google, is taking over the VP-marketing spot at Virgin America that Porter Gale left behind last month.