MSLGROUP is Publicis Groupe's flagship strategic communications and engagement network. We've embarked upon a mission to create a new kind of agency. We aim to be our clients' most trusted advisor, source of unbound creativity, engagement and value in the "always-on conversation." As creative storytellers for this conversation age, we offer a truly holistic approach to communications that is story-based, multi-specialized and channel neutral.
MSLGROUP is an industry leader in cause, social responsibility and sustainability with a new comprehensive global offering called PurPle (Purpose + People). PurPle connects more than 100 experts and specialized resources and services together to guide organizations and companies in building and communicating purpose-led business strategies that put people at the center. Using the latest social and digital tools for Collaborative Social Innovation the approach helps agency clients partner with communities, governments, customers and employees to co-create solutions to the world's toughest problems.
• Olivier Fleurot, CEO, MSLGROUP
• Renee Wilson, President, MSLGROUP North America
• David Weinstock, SVP, Creative Director at MSL New York
• Erin Lanuti, SVP, Integrated Marketing at MSL New York
Generation Activation is an MSL New York program that engages Generation Y employees to educate and motivate junior staff. The highlight of the program allows the youngest agency leaders to manage a reverse RFP each year to provide a $100,000 of pro bono work for a non-profit organization.
PRSA ETHICS APP
PRSA, the largest professional organization serving the U.S. public relations profession has developed a new mobile app, in partnership with MSLGROUP, that will make public relations professionals more aware of the principles and guidelines that underpin ethical decision-making in internal and external communications. The app will provide an easy reference that members can turn to quickly at any time as part of their daily practice.
CASE STUDIES & VIDEO
Our work includes integrated marketing, advertising, experiential work and dynamic public relations programming for some of the top brands in the world. Enjoy the stories we share below.
- Publicis Drops Kaplan Thaler Moniker...yesterday that CEO Arthur Sadoun would also become CEO of PR network
MSLGroup. Then just earlier today, Heineken confirmed that Publicis would be its new...
- Will Next Year See the SXSW-ification of Cannes?This year saw an anti-Uber strike, more category confusion -- and what might have been the first wave of a startup and VC invasion.
- Arthur Sadoun, CEO of Publicis Worldwide, Takes Control of MSLGroup Arthur Sadoun, CEO of Publicis Groupe's namesake agency, will now oversee
MSLGroup. The holding company said MSL and Publicis will continue to operate as...
- 'Like A Girl' Wins PR Grand Prix...Always #Likeagirl: Turning an Insight Into a Confidence Moment." Publicis Groupe's
MSLGroupentered the campaign with sibling shop Leo Burnett, the agency that originally...
- Similac Wants to End Mommy Wars Over Breastfeeding...Similac has enlisted Publicis Kaplan Thaler and its Publicis Groupe PR sibling
MSLGroupto create a digital video campaign that's trying to bring peace...