MSLGROUP is Publicis Groupe's flagship strategic communications and engagement network. We've embarked upon a mission to create a new kind of agency. We aim to be our clients' most trusted advisor, source of unbound creativity, engagement and value in the "always-on conversation." As creative storytellers for this conversation age, we offer a truly holistic approach to communications that is story-based, multi-specialized and channel neutral.
MSLGROUP is an industry leader in cause, social responsibility and sustainability with a new comprehensive global offering called PurPle (Purpose + People). PurPle connects more than 100 experts and specialized resources and services together to guide organizations and companies in building and communicating purpose-led business strategies that put people at the center. Using the latest social and digital tools for Collaborative Social Innovation the approach helps agency clients partner with communities, governments, customers and employees to co-create solutions to the world's toughest problems.
MSLGROUP North America
MSL Conversations Blog
• Olivier Fleurot, CEO, MSLGROUP
• Renee Wilson, President, MSLGROUP North America
• David Weinstock, SVP, Creative Director at MSL New York
• Erin Lanuti, SVP, Integrated Marketing at MSL New York
Generation Activation is an MSL New York program that engages Generation Y employees to educate and motivate junior staff. The highlight of the program allows the youngest agency leaders to manage a reverse RFP each year to provide a $100,000 of pro bono work for a non-profit organization.
PRSA ETHICS APP
PRSA, the largest professional organization serving the U.S. public relations profession has developed a new mobile app, in partnership with MSLGROUP, that will make public relations professionals more aware of the principles and guidelines that underpin ethical decision-making in internal and external communications. The app will provide an easy reference that members can turn to quickly at any time as part of their daily practice.
CASE STUDIES & VIDEO
Our work includes integrated marketing, advertising, experiential work and dynamic public relations programming for some of the top brands in the world. Enjoy the stories we share below.
- Microsoft Poaches From Publicis for New U.S. Sales Chief...that Publicis acquired in 2008 and situated within its public relations network
MSLGroup. Mr. Bejan was eventually named MSLGroup's chief development officer, his most...
- ESET Takes Fear Factor Out of ComputingBtoB Case Study: In its "Go Explore" campaign, cybersecurity company ESET shifts the conversation.
- P&G Brand Culling Could Affect Marketing AgenciesNews that the Cincinnati packaged-goods titan is planning on shedding up to 100 brands has marketing agencies on alert.
- CAA Wins PR Grand Prix for Chipotle's 'The Scarecrow'...president for Cannes Lions and chief client officer at Publicis Groupe's
MSLGroup. "The work was stellar. It was designed to really engage consumers in...
- 'Lego Intern' Lands Gig at EnergyBBDO...in some cases leaving it behind at some shops she visited -- to 360i , Publicis groupe's
MSLGroupand WPP's VML in Kanasa City, Mo.