We are creatively driven professionals in the industry formerly known as advertising.
The agency has quickly become highly awarded across multiple media outlets, for a diverse range of clients such as Netflix, Audi of America, SoFi, method home, OXO, AAA, Safeway, Google, Golden State Warriors and Slavery Footprint. Named a 2016 Agency to Watch and twice named Small Agency of the Year by Advertising Age; we have also received the top honors at Cannes, SXSW, Communication Arts, Clios, Art Director’s Club, and the One Show. Work honored ranges from broadcast TV and viral video to social media and websites.
Our aim is to create the best work in the world, unleashing creativity on clients’ business problems and opportunities. We believe that strategy, creative, media and execution are inseparable. We all share in the responsibility of making the work great, and that is the goal of all our efforts.
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ABOUT THE WORK
"Agency to watch."
"What interactive advertising of the future could look like."
"A forward-thinking and nimble media capability."
"This makes me laugh so hard my face hurts."
"Global Site of the Year."
"San Francisco creative shop helps revamp products it will market."
"They focused on creating a compelling narrative that not only got
- Why TV Still Makes Sense for E-commerce Brands...technology, said Ms. Jones. The company tapped San Francisco-based
Muh-tay-zik Hof-ferfor creative last year, its first agency relationship. Ocean Media...
- Final Deadline for Ad Age's 2016 Small Agency Awards Is April 27 Winning a Small Agency Award often helps bring in new business and talent while lifting employee morale.
- Muhtayzik Hoffer: Before and After Winning Small Agency of the Year John Matejczyk is executive creative director and co-founder of
MUH-TAY-ZIK / HOF-FER, which was named Advertising Age's Small Agency of the...
- City Spotlight: Agencies, Marketers Jump for a Piece of San Francisco's High-Tech Gold Rush...execs Andrew O' Dell and P.J. Pereira. Others include
MUH-TAY-ZIK / HOF-FER, Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency of the Year; Mekanism...
- Good News: One Last Extension for 2015 Small Agency Awards...Lauerman . Last year the crown went to San Francisco shop
Muh-Tay-Zik Hof-fer. "Becoming the Ad Age Small Agency of the Year transformed...