LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- CBS Goes Out of House, Taps ESPN Deportes to Simulcast Super Bowl 50...as a launch vehicle for NBC Universo, the channel formerly known as
mun2. The NBC Universo telecast averaged 368,000 total viewers, which works out...
- Methodology for 100 Leading National Advertisers, 2014 edition...this count are four Spanish-language cable networks (Galavision, ESPN Desportes, MTV3,
Mun2). Spanish-language broadcast network TV: four properties (Univision, Telemundo, Unimas, TV Azteca...
- New TV Networks Scorecard: Eight Cable Channels to Watch in 2014You might think fragmenting audiences and pressure on cable bundles would cool the interest in new channels. Tell it to these challengers.
- 'Winking at Hispanic': Where Does TV's New Fusion Channel Fit?Fledgling cable network Fusion arrives tonight, confronting new and old competitors for Hispanics, young people and news audiences.
- NBC Sports Has Strong Opening Weekend for English Premier League Coverage...Saturday and Sunday across three networks: NBC, NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) and
mun2. That was the biggest audience ever here for the Premier League's...