LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Apple Watch Is Out, and So Are Many Others. How Do the Ads Compare?...shine with the help of expert photography, sleek design and smart
music choice. Prior to the TV commercial, we saw an indulgent 12 -full pages...
- Why Marketers Are Turning to Data to Pick the Right Songs, ArtistsLike nearly every other aspect of marketing, data has become integral to choosing the right tunes and measuring the success of musical tie-ins for brands.
- Nielsen and Music Choice to Unleash VOD Data in Effort to Track New Viewers...placing on people who watch TV shows through video-on-demand,
Music Choicehas partnered with Nielsen to make VOD viewership data available to ad...
- People on the Move: Andrew Altersohn Named President, Havas Digital, North AmericaAndrew Altersohn leaves Publicis Modem for Havas, while USA Networks Names Jeff Wachtel and Chris McCumber co-presidents.
- Unilever VP Takes an Axe to Old Broadcasting Theories...length music video for Axe that aired on on-demand network
Music Choice, featuring the fictional band the Bom Chicka Wah Wah's. The music...