LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In Video Play, Facebook Offers Hundreds of Millions for Music Rights...growth of on-demand streaming services Spotify and Apple Music. Global
music salesgrew 5.9% in 2016, according to The International Federation of the...
- Spotify, Apple Giving Music Industry a Boost After Decline of Nearly 20 Years...whether downloaded or on a CD, continue their steep descent. Physical
music salestumbled 14% while downloads also shrank by a double digit percentage. The...
- Spotify-Backed Startup Scores Music Streaming Deal With McDonald'sThe agreement with McDonald's gives Soundtrack Your Brand, one-third owned by Spotify, its first foothold outside of the Nordic region.
- Beatles to Stream on Apple Music, Spotify for First Time...Phonographic Industry, accounting for almost about a third of all digital
music sales. The Beatles' resistance to streaming mirrors the band's refusal to sell...
- Why Adele Isn't Streaming Her New Album on Spotify or AppleBy restricting her new album "25" from streaming services, Adele is playing to her greatest strength: wide appeal.