LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sound Strategy: Brands Match Their Attributes to AudioCompanies can map a new dimension of identity if they look beyond jingles, licensed songs.
- Only You Can Prevent Music-Licensing Disasters...s going to be a deciding factor in what piece of
music worksfor you. The sooner you face the challenges of your music budget...
- Would You Like to Be a Pepper Too, Axl Rose?NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Recently, two executives at Cadbury Schweppes were playing "Guitar Hero III" at work and began pondering how cool it would be if Axl Rose finally released a new album. What happened next will probably serve as a case study for how a well-placed press release can drum up tons of media coverage. Axl even responded and said the album would be done before the end of the year.
- CEO Creates Music Experiences for Brands and BandsLOS ANGELES -- Rob Goldberg, founder and CEO of Gold Marketing Group, produces branded-entertainment events and projects for marketers, including the Target Red Room, a series of exclusive concert after-parties for musicians and their friends, family and fans, sponsored by the retailer. He discusses how experiential marketing through music helps to achieve an emotional connection with consumers.
- Two's Company: The Return of Tomandandy...and we're really interested in trying to figure out how
music workscreatively in that space. Tom: Andy's being a little modest, if...