LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Pritchard, Jakeman, Anderson, Balbale: Why We're Excited About the Ad Age Next Conference (and You Should Be Too)...the long-running Digital Conference, our biggest event of the year, when
MySpacewas still bigger than Facebook. Now that everything is infused by tech...
- Out-of-Home Ads Go Programmatic With New Pact...Adelphic says it will use the information that Viant, current owner of
Myspace, has on consumers and their devices to help marketers better target their...
- 'Facebook Was Always Anti-Trump,' According to Trump...morning to find out just how collusional the anti-Trump collusion may have been. For instance, was Tinder involved too? Whisper? And what about
- Facebook Leans Into Video...show their fun side. Any ideas the photographers had are now the
MySpaceof plans. You get the feeling that's the way it often...
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2017 These are the inspirational women shaping marketing and inspiring new generations.