LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Six Steps for LaunchingÂ a Brand Via PRAnnouncing a new product in the market via an advertising campaign isn't always the best bet, writes Al Ries.
- Yahoo Confirms Data Breach Affecting At Least 500 Million UsersAffected users are being notified, accounts are being secured, and there's no evidence the attacker is still in the network, Yahoo said.
- Time Inc. Names Rich Battista to Succeed Joe Ripp as CEO...as American Express Co. 's publishing arm, the website HelloGiggles, and the
MySpaceparent Viant . It sold This Old House and Mexican division Grupo Editorial...
- Time Inc. Revises Expectations Downward, Citing Disruption of Its Reorganization...primarily from Time Inc.'s acqusition of Viant , the parent company of
MySpace. Viant offers a "people-based" advertising technology that Time Inc. is positioning...
- Time Inc.'s Myspace Social Network Hacked Before Memorial DayHackers infiltrated Time Inc.'s
Myspacesocial network and published user data on an online forum shortly before Memorial Day weekend, the company said Tuesday...