LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Time Inc. CEO as Sale Talks End: 'This Company Has Largely Under-Exposed Its Brands' Rich Battista and Jen Wong, CEO and COO of Time Inc., explain why the magazine company is no longer considering offers.
- Time Inc. Moves to Acquire Programmatic Advertising Platform Adelphic...were not disclosed. Viant, the advertising tech firm and parent company of
MySpace, was acquired by Time Inc. in 2016 for $87 million, according to...
- Time Faces Choice of Sale or Reinvention as Digital Power Time is facing a critical decision: should the company's board agree to a sale as its print advertising lifeblood continues to drain away?
- Six Steps for LaunchingÂ a Brand Via PRAnnouncing a new product in the market via an advertising campaign isn't always the best bet, writes Al Ries.
- Yahoo Confirms Data Breach Affecting At Least 500 Million UsersAffected users are being notified, accounts are being secured, and there's no evidence the attacker is still in the network, Yahoo said.