LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How 'Crash the Super Bowl' Changed AdvertisingAgencies have come to accept the creative crowdsourcing model that Doritos helped pioneer.
- Snapchat Is Making Its Own Original Content for Discover Again...R&B Queens" was written by Steven Horowitz, a freelance journalist who had previously been an editor at Billboard and
MySpace, per his LinkedIn profile .
- The Eight Most Awkward Celebrity Tech Product LaunchesMicrosoft skipped a big keynote with stars and rockers to debut Windows 10 today. Given past results, that's probably a good call.
- Lucky Magazine Suspends Print Operations...owned by Conde Nast and BeachMint, an e-commerce company run by
MySpaceco-founder Josh Berman. "We're really bullish on the plan," Mr...
- Mad Tech: New-Century Tech Revolutionizes Marketing--AgainIn the early 2000s, the growth of mobile and the debut of social media set the stage for life--and marketing--as we now know it,