LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2017 These are the inspirational women shaping marketing and inspiring new generations.
- Fight Club: Inside TV's 5 Most Fractious Time Slots...the 10 p.m. time slot devolved into the TV equivalent of
Myspace: Both technically still exist although very few people seem to have much...
- Time Inc. CEO as Sale Talks End: 'This Company Has Largely Under-Exposed Its Brands' Rich Battista and Jen Wong, CEO and COO of Time Inc., explain why the magazine company is no longer considering offers.
- Time Inc. Moves to Acquire Programmatic Advertising Platform Adelphic...were not disclosed. Viant, the advertising tech firm and parent company of
MySpace, was acquired by Time Inc. in 2016 for $87 million, according to...
- Time Faces Choice of Sale or Reinvention as Digital Power Time is facing a critical decision: should the company's board agree to a sale as its print advertising lifeblood continues to drain away?