LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Does MySpace Have Any Distribution Juice Left for Publishers? These days,
MySpace, the dominant social media network before being upstaged by Facebook, is valuable mostly for its data. MySpace still has a billion registered...
- BroBible and Uproxx Publisher Woven Digital Hires First Chief Revenue Officer...in sales-focused roles. She's also worked for Glam Media and
MySpace. Woven Digital CEO Colin Digiaro said in the memo that Ms. Carty...
- Forget the Presidential Election, Teens Are Getting Out the VoteTaco Bell is one of the first product brands to use Wishbone in its just-launched campaign for its revamped $1 morning breakfast menu
- Time Inc. Said to Be Interested in Joining Fray of Yahoo Suitors...company said this month it's buying Viant Technology, the owner of
MySpace, to get more data to help sell targeted advertising. In a recent...
- How 'Crash the Super Bowl' Changed AdvertisingAgencies have come to accept the creative crowdsourcing model that Doritos helped pioneer.