LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Teen Stream: Five Gen Y'ers give us the inside dope on the way they use smartphonesThere's one surefire way to know what Gen Y thinks: Ask them. Five teens tell us all about their smartphone use.
- Dawn Hudson Steps Down as NFL's Chief Marketing Officer The promotional wiz departs as a new chief operating officer takes the reins.
- Remotely Entertaining SXSW: We Ask Reddit CEO Steve Huffman Anything...so the potential to grow its business is certainly there. New mobile
nativeads will soon arrive, for example, letting brands create posts that look...
- Reddit Says Native Ads Are Coming to Mobile This Monday...feel of the rest of the feed. These are the first truly
nativeads for Reddit on mobile, according to the company, because they have...
- Caviar Adds Norman Bates, Greenpoint Signs Heath and More...Sydney, a new role reporting to Sydney general manager Jeannette Manifold. The
nativeAustralian joins Method most recently from Animal Logic, and previously has held...