LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- English and Gartrell Join Deutsch, AKQA Hires Uttley...Paz, Bolivia to become creative vice-president of McCann Bolivia. Rincon, a
nativeof Colombia and a copywriter, was previously creative director of Ogilvy & Mather...
- Is a 37-Year Company Vet AB's New 'Real Man of Genius?'Anheuser Busch InBev shuffles leadership on Bud Light and its massive media operations just as global agency review kicks off.
- Upfronts 2017: Cable Nets Remind Advertisers TV Is About More Than Data...the company, promised there wouldn't be any talk about data or
nativeadvertising. The cabler, whose networks include Lifetime and History, will certainly discuss...
- U.S. Hispanic Agencies: Final Deadline to Enter Wave Festival Is March 24Submit your best U.S. Hispanic market work to the regional Wave Festival for Latin America (last year, the U.S. won two Grand Prix!).
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.