LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Industry Just Got New Mobile Location Data GuidelinesNow data and measurement providers will line up to undergo MRC's months-long accreditation process.
- NBC Predicts Pyeongchang Ad Sales Will Surpass Sochi
NBCis continuing its efforts to alleviate any concerns in the ad community over the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea. The peacock met...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Geico, Arby's, Walmart and More...recently aired on national TV GEICO: Cowboy Showdown: Sheriff vs. Outlaws Network:
NBCShow: Early Today Primetime Airing: Mar. 27, 8:59 pm ET Walmart...
- Politics Might Be Everywhere, but Probably Not in the TV UpfrontsDonald Trump's presidency may be seeping into every other part of media, but it's not expected to meaningfully impact TV upfront negotiations.
- Upfronts 2017: Cable Nets Remind Advertisers TV Is About More Than Data...together to standardize audience targeting across networks . And earlier in the month
NBCUniversal said it would look to sell $1 billion of inventory against...