LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- Univision addresses 'elephant in the room' ahead of TV Upfronts...has also felt increased pressure from Telemundo in recent years, as the
NBCUniversal-owned Spanish-language network closes the ratings gap. While Univision continues...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Twitter password fail, Nike's sorry, YouTube pushes safety and morePlus: YouTube goes for safety, Conan slims down and American Apparel's rebirth.
- The New York Times wants you to consult other trusted news sources too (but not, ahem, Fox News)...out for Fox News. (Among TV news providers, only CNN, the BBC,
NBCNews and MSNBC are mentioned in this particular ad.) That's actually...
- Slim Fast: TBS will pare 'Conan' down to a half-hour...monologue/skit/guest/guest/roaring sidekick structure in the early '60s on
NBC's "Tonight Show." "Since I inherited my 'Late Night' show in 1993...