NBCSN is the 24/7 cable provider for NBC Sports' rich heritage of unmatched storytelling, best-in-class production and broad promotional power. Now in more than 80 million households, the network is the cable home of the Summer and Winter Olympic Games, National Hockey League, Premier League, IndyCar Series, Formula One, the Tour de France and, starting July 2015, NASCAR. NBCSN also features college football, basketball and hockey; outdoor programming; horse racing surrounding the Triple Crown and Breeders' Cup; "Fight Night" boxing; Ironman; the Dew Action Sports Tour; and USA Sevens Rugby. NBCSN is home to such original programs as "Costas Tonight," "NFL Turning Point," "NASCAR America," "36" series, "ProFootballTalk" and "The Dan Patrick Show." For more information, please visit advertise.nbcsports.com.
Senior VP-Advertising Sales
VP-NBC Sports Media Sales
NBC Sports Group
• Median Age: 46
• 72% male/28% female
• More than half of prime-time viewers earn more than $100,000 (53%, P18-49; 51%, P25-54).
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• 360-degree sponsorship opportunities
• Dedicated marketing solutions team working in partnership with sales
NBCSN brings you closer to the sports you love. Driven by the Winter Olympics, NHL hockey and the Premier
- As Olympics Ratings Defy Expectations, NBC Frees Up Rainy-Day Ad Inventory...NBC Sports is averaging 23.6 million viewers via the NBC and
NBCSNTV networks and across its digital platforms. That marks a slight 6...
- In First Night of Its 2018 Olympics Coverage, NBC's Ratings Fall 14%...number that includes linear TV deliveries on NBC and its cable sibling
NBCSN, as well as streaming via the NBC Sports app and NBCOlympics.com...
- Fox Regional Sports Networks Would Be a Game-Changer for ESPNA deal would supercharge ESPN's local presence in top markets while making its upcoming streaming service far more attractive.
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.
- Bored With Basketball, Charles Barkley Goes All-In on the Stanley Cup FinalTNT's hoops analyst took his pro-NHL message to NBC and ESPN.