NBCSN is the 24/7 cable provider for NBC Sports' rich heritage of unmatched storytelling, best-in-class production and broad promotional power. Now in more than 80 million households, the network is the cable home of the Summer and Winter Olympic Games, National Hockey League, Premier League, IndyCar Series, Formula One, the Tour de France and, starting July 2015, NASCAR. NBCSN also features college football, basketball and hockey; outdoor programming; horse racing surrounding the Triple Crown and Breeders' Cup; "Fight Night" boxing; Ironman; the Dew Action Sports Tour; and USA Sevens Rugby. NBCSN is home to such original programs as "Costas Tonight," "NFL Turning Point," "NASCAR America," "36" series, "ProFootballTalk" and "The Dan Patrick Show." For more information, please visit advertise.nbcsports.com.
Senior VP-Advertising Sales
VP-NBC Sports Media Sales
NBC Sports Group
• Median Age: 46
• 72% male/28% female
• More than half of prime-time viewers earn more than $100,000 (53%, P18-49; 51%, P25-54).
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• 360-degree sponsorship opportunities
• Dedicated marketing solutions team working in partnership with sales
NBCSN brings you closer to the sports you love. Driven by the Winter Olympics, NHL hockey and the Premier League, NBCSN delivered its most-watched quarter ever (1Q14). Since the launch of Premier League in August 2013, NBCSN is the fastest-growing network on TV across major demos. With 32 consecutive weeks of year-over-year growth, across key demos, NBCSN delivered Premier League's most-watched season ever across cable and its most-watched NHL full regular season ever in 2013-14.
NBCSN delivers both live studio shows and in-depth series steeped in NBC Sports' rich heritage of storytelling and reporting, including "Sports Dash," "The Dan Patrick Show," "Mecum Prime" and "NASCAR America."
NBC Sports Live Extra, the NBC Sports Group's live streaming product for desktop, mobile and tablet, provides viewers with unprecedented access to exclusive digital-only events and all live-event programming, including the Summer and Winter Olympics, NFL Sunday Night Football, NHL regular season and entire Stanley Cup Playoffs, Golf, Premier League, Major League Soccer, Formula One, IndyCar, Horse racing, Triple Crown and, starting July 2015, NASCAR.
Source: Nielsen 2013 (12/31/12-12/29/13). Gender skew and median age based on P2+ (M-Su 7 a.m.-3 a.m.). All data Live. Nielsen. Highlights through 1Q14 (12/29/13-3/30/14). "Fastest growing" based on impressions. NBCSN Weekday (M-F 6 a.m.-3 p.m.), Weekend (S-Su 6 a.m.-3 p.m.). NHL Regular Season bullet excludes lockout-shortened seasons. All data Live.
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.
- Bored With Basketball, Charles Barkley Goes All-In on the Stanley Cup FinalTNT's hoops analyst took his pro-NHL message to NBC and ESPN.
- ShondaLand's 'Still Star-Crossed' Stumbles in Memorial Day Debut...decade ago, the Penguins-Predators series shifts to the cable sports net
NBCSNfor Games 2 and 3. While ratings for the next two games...
- Nothing But Net: TNT Sells Out NBA All-Star WeekendWhile league sponsors snapped up much of the in-game inventory, some newcomers managed to elbow their way into the lineup.
- The Media Chart for September 2: 'The Boss' (Not That One) Is the Boss...Fear the Walking Dead AMC 2.1 7 Nascar: Sprint Cup/Michigan
NBCSN2.1 8 WWE Raw (Mon., 9 p.m.) USA 2.1...