LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- On the Data Front, PACs Pick Up the SlackSuper PACs fill the data gap between the right and left as Clinton picks up where Obama left off and Trump doesn't seem interested.
- Automating and Optimizing Local TV Planning...example, Audience Plus, introduced earlier this year by Comcast Spotlight and
NCC Media, uses automation to bundle impressions across groups of TV networks most likely...
- Can Marketers Apply Obama's TV-Data Play?Targeted TV advertising ostensibly helped President Barack Obama solidify his re-election. But can it provide the same efficiency for consumer marketers?
- The Hot Medium of This Election Cycle? Local Cable...fine-tuning of digital. (Disclosure: local cable's leading industry representative,
NCC Media, is a client of Kantar Media CMAG's broadcast ad data.) Advertising...
- The Biggest Night in $1.3B Presidential Ad Race? Eagles vs. Saints on ESPNKantar Media's CMAG predicts $1.3 billion in TV spending; here are some keys to understanding the spree.