LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cheeto Fingers Go Upscale at Pop-Up Restaurant in Tribeca...despite everything -- "not too cheesy," and even a reported visit from Tribeca
neighborMariah Carey. (We can confirm she does indeed live around the block...
- How One Creative's Brewing Hobby Influences His WorkWhen Idea Farmer's Bob Partridge isn't working on clients like KitchenAid and Shutterfly, the exec creative director is brewing beer.
- Gildan Wants Younger Dudes in its Underpants...the kitchen in only his skivvies for a midnight snack. A kindly
neighborstands in his window, coffee cup in hand, surveying the scene in...
- McAfee Rebranding Might Be One of 2017's Boldest Moves...McAfee's time in Belize, where he was accused of murdering his
neighborafter he suspected him of killing his dogs, among many, many other...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.