- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.
- Donald Keough, Coca-Cola's 'New Coke' President, Dies at 88Some said Coke planned New Coke to boost demand for the original. "We are not that smart," Mr. Keough said.
- State Farm Agents Magically Disappear In Weekend's Newest Spots...methodology here . Among the new releases, State Farm magically plops its "good
neighbor" agents into the field. AT&T reminds viewers to really appreciate -- really...
- Auto-Insurance Ads Rule, Consistency at Top Is WhyUnfocused, pedestrian advertising, Rance Crain contends, reflects a CEO's approach to running his or her company in general.
- Tale of Two Ads: Cheerios 'How To Dad' Campaign Makes U.S. Debut...of the spot is nearly identical to the version running in our
neighborto the north, which is a refreshingly modern take on dadhood. The...