LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Lexus plans an April Fool's joke ad for 'Saturday Night Live'...harmless holiday when you would try to pull one over on your
neighbor, friend or co-worker. Until brands got involved and ruined it. OK...
- Gen Z Punts On the NFL...After lavishly splashing his homemade balaclava with the high-octane sugarbooze, our
neighborin Brooklyn's Barclays Center is trying to scoot the fabric around...
- City Spotlight: Super Bowl Host MinneapolisLocal leaders are chipping away at the worn-out stereotypes that once defined Minneapolis, which will host Super Bowl LII.
- Inconceivable! Culligan Man Takes Backseat to Princess Bride's Cary Elwes...commercial, Elwes extols the virtues of his Culligan-filtrated water to a
neighbor, who exclaims, "Inconceivable!" "Water's hot and Culligan has great awareness, but...
- Masayoshi Son: The Tech World's Unstoppable ForceSon took stakes in scores of businesses engaged in a dizzying array of activities: ride-hailing, chip-making, office-sharing, satellite-building, robot-making, even indoor kale-farming.