LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- State Farm Wants You to be a Good Neighbor Too Not content with being the only good
neighboron the block, State Farm wants its customers and potential customers to volunteer in their communities. The...
- Lowdown: How a New Mondelez Brand Got Its Name (It's a Doozy)The Lowdown has the latest on the snack food marketer's newest global brand launch and Katy Perry's new cosmetics line.
- Amazon, Expedia, Microsoft Join Fight Against Trump's Immigration Order...also mentions employees whose travel could be restricted." The companies join Seattle
neighborStarbucks in opposing Trump's move (see: "Message From Howard Schultz to...
- Enjoy Your Super Bowl Guacamole. Next Year It Could Cost You a Bundle...billion of vegetables and $4.7 billion of fruit from its southern
neighbor. Food is hardly Mexico's only export. In 2015, the U.S...