LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Gen Z Punts On the NFL...After lavishly splashing his homemade balaclava with the high-octane sugarbooze, our
neighborin Brooklyn's Barclays Center is trying to scoot the fabric around...
- City Spotlight: Super Bowl Host MinneapolisLocal leaders are chipping away at the worn-out stereotypes that once defined Minneapolis, which will host Super Bowl LII.
- Inconceivable! Culligan Man Takes Backseat to Princess Bride's Cary Elwes...commercial, Elwes extols the virtues of his Culligan-filtrated water to a
neighbor, who exclaims, "Inconceivable!" "Water's hot and Culligan has great awareness, but...
- Masayoshi Son: The Tech World's Unstoppable ForceSon took stakes in scores of businesses engaged in a dizzying array of activities: ride-hailing, chip-making, office-sharing, satellite-building, robot-making, even indoor kale-farming.
- Newspapers' Bad News in U.S. Gets Worse, Courtesy of Trade Spat...slaps duties on imported paper from Canada next month. America's northern
neighboraccounts for about three quarters of what gets used in the U...