LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Ad Age's In-House 'American Idol' Superfan Will See the Journey to the End...in the contestants -- these young kids who could be your son, your
neighbor, your friend -- as they are plucked from obscurity and steered into stardom...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- 'Alas, Admen! You're Not Professionals': Real Headlines From the Mad Men Era...is all grown up and facing some very adult realities, peace-loving
neighborGlenn is joining the military and Joan was verging on true love...
- Zealot Networks Buys Threshold Interactive, Its Third Ad Agency...purchase. Since its August 2014 launch, Zealot had also bought creative shop
NeighborAgency and digital branded content studio Idea Farmer. "We wanted someone more...
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.