LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Small Agency of the Year, Northwest, Silver: Nemo Design Four years before Pixar dreamed up its clownfish, Portland, Ore.-grown
Nemo Designlaunched in 1999. Under a name meaning "no one" in Latin, this...
- Ad Age's 2015 Small Agency Awards: See the WinnersWho says small agencies can't deliver big results? Our annual awards highlights the work of stellar shops.
- O'Keefe Reinhard & Paul, Nomades Take Top Honors at Small Agency Awards 2015So much for the terrible twos. A couple of two-year old shops walked away tall at Advertising Age's 2015 Small Agency Awards.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.