LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Seeking to Simplify, WPP Folds Neo@Ogilvy Into Mindshare
Neo@Ogilvy, the media agency and performance marketing network inside WPP-owned Ogilvy, is being folded into Group M's Mindshare. Neo will continue on...
- IPG Mediabrands' Initiative Appoints First U.S. CEO, Regional Presidents...attention they needed. Chris Actis, previously president of Asia-Pacific for
Neo@Ogilvy, has joined Initiative to serve as president of the Midwest. Initiative is...
- The New Yorker Is Ad Age's Magazine of the Year 2016Today's version of The New Yorker is not Harold Ross' New Yorker. But it kind of still is, which is why it still works.
- Qualcomm Consolidates International and U.S. Creative Under McCann...with Qualcomm on product ads for the Snapdragon processor since 2012.
Neo@Ogilvyhas and will retain the digital media business for Qualcomm, according to...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.