LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at WorkAdAge.com Links to Articles cited in "Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communications at Work"
- Alibaba Getting Into Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Business...a tripling in purchases from Tmall Supermarket, which carries brands such as
NestleSA's Perrier and Kellogg 's. Their comments reflect Alibaba's broader...
- Tool, Caviar, Serial Add Directors, Elevate Production...in Paris, Pai has helmed projects for major brands including LancÃ´me,
Nestle, Lacoste, Maison Martin Margiela, and Armani. Since joining LightHouse Films, he has...
- Lowdown: Using Soundwaves to Make Tequila ShakeThe Lowdown has the latest on an anti-palm oil group targeting PepsiCo and which beer brand inked a deal with the Los Angeles Rams.
- Kaboom, Lucky 21, Independent Beef Up Production Rosters...s projects include campaigns for Gatorade, McDonald's, Ford, Lincoln, Showtime, Nintendo,
Nestleand Visa . He has worked in commercial, music and film with a...