LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Death of L'Oreal Heiress at 94 Raises Question About Nestle Stake in the Company...death technically opens the door for the world's biggest food company,
Nestle, to acquire the world's biggest beauty marketer. Nestle and the Bettencourt...
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: The Emmys, Coca-Cola's New Campaign and Rolling Stone's Sale The Emmys (again) raise an issue: With so much award-winning content on cable and streaming services, where can marketers advertise?
- AB Inbev Urges Mexicans Not to Cross Border and to Sell Beer InsteadRe-brand for Modelorama beer stores focuses on Mexican rather than American Dream for would-be immigrants.
- Deeplocal hires Kantor, Kugler and Eyre Join Zulu Alpha KiloPlus a new management team at R/GA Shanghai, and David Castellanos returns to DDB Mexico.
- Dark, Milk and...Ruby? Meet the First New Chocolate Hue in 80 Years...has come up with the first new natural color for chocolate since
NestleSA started making bars of white chocolate more than 80 years ago...