LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Lowdown: 'Joy' Marketing Is Hot Thanks to Psychologists...no longer the case for Unilever , the third biggest CPG globally behind
Nestleand Procter & Gamble Co. "We're getting chewed up on every single...
- The Lowdown: Coke Deploys 'Hashflags,' P&G Hypes New PanteneAd Age's weekly look at marketing news includes the latest on P&G's new Pantene launch and a study on Super Bowl ad sharing.
- FDA Says Hampton Creek Can't Call This Product 'Mayonnaise'...was misleading given a batch of ingredients that were chemically processed, and
Nestlesuing Blue Buffalo for saying some of its products have no animal...
- BtoB 100: NATION'S 100 LARGEST B-TO-B ADVERTISERS IN 2014Estimated U.S. business-to-business measured-media ad spending including TV (broadcast and cable), internet (display ads only), magazines (business and consumer), newspapers, outdoor and radio. Estimates based on Ad Age DataCenter analysis of measured-media spending data from WPP's Kantar Media. Dollars in millions.
- Deep Focus Sets Sights On Branded Entertainment With DFx...may distribute it through its own social channels. And in this case,
Nestle's media agency is handling any separate online buys, such as pre...