LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rain43, Eleven and Tierney Expand Creative Teams...experience working on brands including General Motors , Coca-Cola, Telus, Missing Kids,
Nestle, RBC, Molson, and Mini. Stubbs previously hails from MacLaren McCann where he...
- Rio Readies for Olympics Amid Economic and Political Turmoil...mentions on TV and Globo.com, are Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble , Fiat,
Nestle, Bradesco bank and wireless provider Claro. With every Brazilian an Olympian, every...
- TBWA/Media Arts Lab, BBH New York, Isobar and More Beef Up Creative RanksAll the industry's latest creative moves.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch Europe 2016Meet 20 honorees from Adam & Eve/DDB, Boden, MediaCom, Marcel, Mini, MRM, L'Oreal, PepsiCo, Sky, Sport England, Thjnk, Unit9, Vice and More
- Need Trojans in a Hurry? There's Now an Amazon Dash Button...Consumer Products, The Nutro Company, Wrigley, Georgia-Pacific, Larabar, Hershey's and
Nestle. Source: 1010data. Top selling individual buttons were for Tide Pods and powder...