LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- FDA Says Hampton Creek Can't Call This Product 'Mayonnaise'...was misleading given a batch of ingredients that were chemically processed, and
Nestlesuing Blue Buffalo for saying some of its products have no animal...
- BtoB 100: NATION'S 100 LARGEST B-TO-B ADVERTISERS IN 2014Estimated U.S. business-to-business measured-media ad spending including TV (broadcast and cable), internet (display ads only), magazines (business and consumer), newspapers, outdoor and radio. Estimates based on Ad Age DataCenter analysis of measured-media spending data from WPP's Kantar Media. Dollars in millions.
- Deep Focus Sets Sights On Branded Entertainment With DFx...may distribute it through its own social channels. And in this case,
Nestle's media agency is handling any separate online buys, such as pre...
- China's Herborist Aims to Be a Global Natural Skin-Care BrandMarketing head Subrina Liu will spearhead launch in North America next year.
- What Technology Brands Should Learn from CPG Companies...productivity, poor quality, and environmental challenges that limit production volume. In response,
Nestlehas launched an aggressive plan to help develop farmer incomes and yields...