LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Andrews and Fairbanks Join R/GA London, Prat Moves to We Believers...from Argentina, will focus on his new agency's Charter Spectrum Communications,
Nestleand Aaron's accounts. We Believers was started in 2014 by Gustavo...
- There's a Clear Winner in Beverages: Bottled Water Tops Soda...in the grocery channel." The largest bottled water brands by volume is
NestlePureLife, followed by Coca-Cola-owned Dasani and PepsiCo's Aquafina, according...
- Lowdown: Pritchard Advises CMOs to 'Dig In' on Media IssuesThe Lowdown has the latest on how P&G Chief Brand Officer got into the weeds on media agency contracts and Dove's new Real Beauty pledge.
- Ex-Grey London Chief Nils Leonard Launches Eco Coffee Pod Brand His new company, Halo, challenges Nestle's Nespresso with compostable capsules
- Lowdown: What Tom Brady Did for Olivia Munn and ProactivThe Lowdown has the latest on ads that snuck into Super Bowl's overtime and how Zipcar is testing new couples for Valentine's Day.