LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Viceland's Aggressive Global Rollout Starts With U.K. Launch...days at least, the ads on the channel are regular Sky spots:
Nestle, Kellogg 's, Cadbury in the daytime, and British Airways, Heineken and Samsung...
- Facebook's Carolyn Everson: Brands Helped Drive Us To Mobile...future back in 2012. In a discussion at DMEXCO on Thursday with
Nestlemarketing chief Tom Buday, Facebook's Global VP-Marketing Solutions recalled the...
- 'Free the Bid' Initiative Calls for Ad Industry to Support Female Directors Coca-Cola, McCann, JWT, FCB, Mother and eBay are among those pledging to include female directors in production project bids.
- Old Category Learns New Tricks as Purina Markets Kibble to Reverse Cognitive DeclineCan an old category learn new tricks? Nestle Purina bets it can with kibble aimed at reversing cognitive decline in older dogs.
- Lowdown: Venus Williams Serves an Ace for American Express The Lowdown has the latest on robot-hiring home improvement stores, Chipotle's desperation for diners, and who's winning the US Open.