LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- YouTube Is Recycling Last Year's NewFronts Pitch -- Because It Worked...parent-level brands in the U.S. -- companies like L'Oreal and
Nestlethat own multiple individual brands count as one brand -- bought enough of...
- Five Things You Should Know About Heinz-Kraft Merger...Third-largest food and beverage firm in North America, behind PepsiCo and
Nestle; Fifth-largest globally CEO: Bernardo Hees Headquarters: Co-located in Pittsburgh and...
- More Data Brings More Risk: CMOs Must Embrace 'Risk Marketing'Here are five strategies for successful "risk marketers," Curtis Hougland writes
- What the Latest in the Ongoing POM Legal Saga Means for YouMany may have quit following the FTC and POM battle, but it has implications for anyone making health claims.
- Zealot Networks Buys Threshold Interactive, Its Third Ad Agency...means Threshold will be able to keep churning out campaigns for various
Nestlebrands, such as Hot Pockets and Butterfinger. "The first thing I tell...