LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hilder Joins BBH LA, Grey Africa Hires Luckin and More...including Toyota, Tide, T-Mobile, Chevrolet, Domino's, Ford, Knorr, Bayer and
Nestle. Blue Hive, a WPP-owned agency that handles WPP's Ford Motor...
- How Butterfinger Used a Safety Net for 'Bolder Than Bold' AdGroups of consumers voting on iPads helped Butterfinger choose between two concepts for Super Bowl.
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl 50, Best to Worst, A to ZRelive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year. And there were a lot of highs.
- Super Bowl 50 Complete Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in the Big GameAd Age's annual, sortable Super Bowl ad chart is full up with marketers, agencies, categories, pre-release info and other details.
- Who Gets the Dog in the Divorce? MetLife to Ponder Snoopy's FateMetLife needs to decide whether it keeps the Peanuts gang, or if it goes with its U.S. retail business.