LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Mill Names Kneale CCO and Knucklehead Opens in U.S. All the latest production moves from around the industry.
- W&K's Altinok Signs With Biscuit, Oates Joins Chromista and More...broadcast commercials, radio spots, web videos and more for clients including Ford,
Nestle, Dole, Target, Taco Bell, Nintendo, Anthem and Volkswagen. At Dailey, Mindell also...
- Strawberry Frog Promotes Love, Nowak Joins Wongdoody and More...former Wieden & Kennedy ECD Steve Luker. His international resume includes work for brands including Nike, Nescafe, The Observer,
Nestleand St Vincent de Paul Society.
- Will Next Year See the SXSW-ification of Cannes?This year saw an anti-Uber strike, more category confusion -- and what might have been the first wave of a startup and VC invasion.
- Defying Tough Times, These Four Foreign Brands Are Successful in China...blame focused on lower spending in greater China and Asia. Brands from
Nestleto Rolls-Royce have struggled to adjust to what China's leaders...