LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Happy First Day of Summer! Now Go Back to School Freshly gets funding from Nestle, Lands' End sends school catalogs before summer, and P&G has new a buggy solution.
- Nestle Considers Selling Its U.S. Candy Business as Demand Wilts
Nestlesaid it may sell its U.S. confectionery business including the Butterfinger and Crunch brands as it explores strategic options for the unit amid...
- Uber CEO to Take Leave, Diminished Role After Workplace Scandals...Frances Frei as senior VP of leadership and strategy, and will add
Nestle's Wan Ling Martello as an independent director. Despite recent turmoil, Uber...
- Sokoloff Moves to MullenLowe U.K., Calleja Joins Deutsch Plus new hires at Saatchi New Zealand, Ogilvy China and more
- YouTube Invites in Safety Inspectors, but Powers Are Limited...that will satisfy boycotting marketers such as AT&T, Procter & Gamble and
Nestle. The third-party vendors are just one piece of what YouTube is...