LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What to do when crisis strikes (and when Trump tweets about your brand)...on board Tara Carraro, executive VP and chief corporate affairs officer at
NestleWaters, says to make your employees part of an early warning system...
- How to avoid most brand crises -- and how to survive when one hits If a truck hauling
Nestlebottled water gets in an accident, an alert goes out almost immediately to key people inside Nestle Waters North America...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Brands are kind of uninspired by the #RoyalBaby. Plus, what WPP should do Plus, where does WPP go from here, in the post-Martin Sorrell era?
- Nestle evaluating North America agency relationships...Purina, Gerber, NestlÃ© Health Science, NestlÃ© Professional, NestlÃ© Skin Health, and Nespresso.
Nestledeclined to comment on the scope of the review. "We're always...
- Agency Brief (A-List edition): Some news for your hangover What you missed out on at the A-List Gala (and some news this week from Starcom, Y&R and Chemistry).