LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Strawberry Frog Promotes Love, Nowak Joins Wongdoody and More...former Wieden & Kennedy ECD Steve Luker. His international resume includes work for brands including Nike, Nescafe, The Observer,
Nestleand St Vincent de Paul Society.
- Defying Tough Times, These Four Foreign Brands Are Successful in China...blame focused on lower spending in greater China and Asia. Brands from
Nestleto Rolls-Royce have struggled to adjust to what China's leaders...
- Will Next Year See the SXSW-ification of Cannes?This year saw an anti-Uber strike, more category confusion -- and what might have been the first wave of a startup and VC invasion.
- Lean Cuisine Makes 'Massive Pivot' Away From Diet Marketing...has become a forbidden four-letter word in the food industry, and
Nestle's Lean Cuisine is the latest brand to swear off weight-loss...
- Tech-Driven Global Addressing System Wins Innovation Grand Prix at Cannes...it was a triumph of simplicity over technology," said juror Pete Blackshaw,
NestleGlobal Head of Digital and Social Media. "Coming from a big company...