LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- B2B Marketers: Stop Solely Targeting the C-SuiteB-to-b marketers need to stop targetting the C-suite, writes David Fortino, senior VP of audience and product at NetLine Corp.
- CMO Council launches Content ROI Center website...statement. “Increasing the return on this investment should be a mandate for every marketing team.” The center is co-sponsored by
- CMO Council study: Content has significant impact on buying process...than 400 b-to-b buyers, conducted in April in partnership with
NetLineCorp. According to the study, the most valuable sources of online content...
- NetLine partners with Marketo LaunchPointLos Gatos, Calif.â "Lead-generation marketing company
NetLineCorp. is teaming up with Marketo to offer lead-generation services for Marketo's LaunchPoint. LaunchPoint...
- Digital-only accounts for 11% of magazine content consumption...about 26,000 U.S. adults in their homes each year. Separately,
NetLineCorp.'s TradePub.com, an online subscription service for business magazines, has...