LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Consumer Appliance Marketers Are Becoming the Next Data WarehousesNest is not just a company that makes thermostats and smoke alarms, writes Christopher Hansen.
- A Priest, a Rabbi And a Data Scientist Walk Into a Bar â¦...to Bring Data Scientists on Sales Calls," by Christopher Hansen, president of
Netmining. "Online media companies," Hansen wrote, "historically sold networks and sites the same...
- It's Time to Bring Data Scientists on Sales CallsGiven the complexities of ad-tech, the make-up of the sales team has changed. Data guys are making the pitches, writes Christopher Hansen.
- Let's Use Data Not Just to Target Ads, but to Make Ads BetterMarketers must start using big data not just for targeting the right audience, but to give each consumer a tailored creative message.
- IgnitionOne to Split From Dentsu In Management-Led Buyout...deal to acquire Innovation Interactive, which included IgnitionOne, the audience targeting firm
Netmining, and the digital ad agency 360i , part of Dentsu's push to...