Neustar Inc. (NYSE: NSR) is the first real-time provider of cloud-based information services and data analytics, enabling marketing and IT security professionals to promote and protect their businesses. With a commitment to privacy and neutrality, Neustar operates complex data registries and uses its expertise to deliver actionable, data-driven insights that help clients make high-value business decisions in real time, one customer interaction at a time.
- Omnicom: 'Yes, we did' look at acquiring Acxiom unit, but we're renting data instead...you look at the Omni platform we announced deals with LiveRamp , with
Neustar, and with Experian , all of which have similar first-party style data...
- Don't let friction ruin your customer relationship...complete customer data. It means partnering with an identity specialist, such as
Neustar, that works with caller ID and other authoritative sources with direct billing...
- Why identity, not devices, should be the core of customer-obsessed marketingIdentity, rather than devices, provides real data about actual people found across online and offline sources.
- Audience Network Buying Gets Another Social Option...location for marketers. Yelp and Pandora are powered by data management platforms
Neustar, Liveramp, while LinkedIn built its own technology and doesn't work with...
- How to Transform Your Traditional Sell-Side Ad Organization Want to remain on top of media buyers' plans? Here are five steps media companies can take to transform their ad-side capabilities.