LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How P&G's Marc Pritchard Plans to Consolidate AgenciesDigital has contributed to extra production and agency outlays at Procter & Gamble, which is cutting costs but wants better creative.
- Specialization Was a Mistake: How Agencies Can Restructure for the FutureA new agency model is needed for the digital world, Tom Goodwin writes. Here are three types of agencies that will emerge.
- Your (Updated) Guide to 'Mad Men' and Advertising HistoryThe latest "Mad Men" recaps, news and more, updated for the seventh and final season.
- Vita Coco Ends Saatchi Relationship After Only Six Months...campaign in multiple, international markets." The brand declined to reveal its
new agencypartners because they are still being finalized, a spokesman said. The brand...
- FCB Garfinkel Picks Up Vonage Business...service Vonage has named FCB Garfinkel in New York as its
new agencyof record, three months after parting ways with J. Walter Thompson. FCB...