LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Han Solo Movie Marketing Includes, Yes, Solo CupAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on all the brands backing the next Star Wars movie and Century 21's new look.
- It's a Petite Planet After All for Giant J&J Trying to Act Small -- Like AmazonJ&J combined natural ingredients from seven world regions for an e-commerce-first launch. Amazon's "two-pizza" rule is helping.
- Harry's Explores Manhood in Rare Tear-Jerker Razor Ad...different route as well with its advertising. In a campaign from
new agencyGSD&M, Austin, that launches Monday, a 3-minute video follows a...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Ad Age A-List Is Out, Facebook Tweet Favors Trump Narrative and MorePlus, Facebook gets defensive, Pandora takes aim at Spotify, McConaughey hears the call of Carl's and more.
- CKE Launches Carl's Jr. Ads From New Agency Havas CKE hopes the Call of Carl's, backed by the Texas twang of Matthew McConaughey, helps start to set its brands apart.