LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: A swan song from Sonos CMOSonos CMO Joy Howard is departing the company, which will not replace her, while Peroni has a new agency--just in time for summer.
- TBWA creative founds LA's Party Land, Bird joins GLOW...formerly an associate creative director and now creative director at the
new agency. Rogers began his career at Barton F. Graf and continued on to...
- Nestle evaluating North America agency relationshipsNestle seeks to cut costs with new agency structure.
- Weight Watchers is conducting an agency review...Oprah Winfrey and DJ Khaled, is on the hunt for a
new agencyapproach. Over the past few years, Weight Watchers has worked with agencies...
- 4A's Accelerate: Industry talks #WhatIf, harassment and 'Frenemies'The ad agency conference this year prompted conversations around Facebook, trust and the ad world's role in gun control.