LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook Cripples Ad Blockers on Its Site, Gives Consumers New Control Over AdsThe simultaneous moves cut two ways, at least from the consumer perspective.
- Merkle Lures Razorfish Chief Operating Officer Komasinski...Merkle's recently-acquired companies such as Chicago-based direct agency
New Controland search agency Periscopix, which calls London home. In addition to overseeing...
- Merkle Will Spend $1 Billion on Acquisitions in Next Five Years...relationship with Adobe . Other recent acquisitions include digital and direct agency
New Controland loyalty firm 500friends. "We're interested in building one integrated company...
- Identity Crisis: Data Services Firms Aren't Sure What They Want to BeData-services fims have made moves to remain hip in the eyes of the modern audience-data-obsessed marketer.
- Merkle Buys Search and Digital Agency RKG...this year, following the acquisition of Chicago-based creative communications agency
New Control. Merkle declined to disclose terms of the deal. RKG, a privately-held...