LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In-Store War Heats Up Between News America and Dial, Heinz...J. Heinz duking it out in court with News Corp. 's
News America marketingunit. The lawsuit alleges that News America overcharged by using exclusive...
- News Corp. Shuts Down The Daily"We could not find a large enough audience quickly enough," Rupert Murdoch said. News Corp. also revealed the name of its new entertainment spin-off.
- News Corp. Split May Be Good for Investors, but What About Wall Street Journal?News Corp.'s newspapers have been somewhat obscured by the company's other, bigger businesses. Emerging into their own could cut both ways.
- Shareholders file amended suit against News Corp. management, board...lawsuit relating to privacy breaches and aggressive business practices at its
News America Marketingconsumer marketing unit “The revelations surrounding News Corp.'s corporate...
- Valassis CEO Alan Schultz to Retire...Shultz's other big victory was a legal triumph over archrival
News America Marketing, the Rupert Murdoch-owned, New York-based company that shares the...