LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: New Report: CMOs Have Half the Tenure of CEOsThe Lowdown is Ad Age's weekly look at
newsnuggets from across the world of marketing, including trends, campaign tidbits, executive comings and goings...
- 'Fightback' Moment: Verizon Offers Unlimited Data as Wireless Competition Escalates...surge for T-Mobile and a more-than threefold gain for Sprint
Corp., which has also been aggressively pushing unlimited plans. AT&T Inc., the...
- Trump Slams Nordstrom for Dropping Daughter Ivanka's Brand...s frequently used it to browbeat companies -- often without warning. Lockheed Martin
Corp. was a target last year, when then President-elect Trump said the...
- As 'The Walking Dead' Stumbles, AMC Looks to the FutureAMC Networks CEO Josh Sapan is looking for the network's next hit as "The Walking Dead" ages.
- Yum China Tops Expectations in First Earnings...the country annually. McDonald's
Corp, which agreed to sell a...Huang will become general manager of the KFC business. --Bloomberg News