- Dish Temporarily Restores CNN, Cartoon Network in Multi-Front Negotiations...yesterday, Dish agreed to a five-day extension of its expiring contract with CBS Corp. Negotiations between the two are continuing, they said. ~ Bloomberg News ~
- Publicis Promises Better Sales Growth After Disappointing Year...the U.S.'s Sapient Corp. to drive digital operations, isn...percent by 2018, from 16.1 percent in 2012. ~ Bloomberg News
- NBC Cancels Cosby Sitcom Project Amid Sexual Assault Allegations...the network, part of Comcast Corp. It never advanced as far...never been charged with a crime involving the allegations. ~ Bloomberg News
- Netflix Reverses Course, Shelves Plans for Cosby Special...Corp.'s "Late Show with David Letterman," and a guest spot on "The Queen Latifah Show" was postponed at the comedian's request, NBC News...
- Audi's China PR Director Faces Corruption Probe, Chinese Media Says...60% by China FAW Group Corp. Mr. Lu is the sixth...for corruption, reported China Business News, a Shanghai-based daily newspaper...