LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Athleisure growth entices VF to split off its jeans businessVF
Corp., which rose to prominence on the strength of its Lee and Wrangler jeans, wants to pivot away from denim to focus on the...
- Marketer's Brief: Brewers revolt against Canadian dollar beer proposal...the latest edition of Marketer's Brief, a quick take on marketing
news, moves and trends from Ad Age's reporters and editors. Send tips...
- Musk mulls taking Tesla private...with Bloomberg
Newsin January 2015, he spoke of the benefits of running his closely held rocket company Space Exploration Technologies Corp. and his frustrations...
- CBS sees 'unbelievable upside' as sports betting starts to grow...One of the networks, CBS
Corp., has an early answer: The...according to data compiled by the American Gaming Association. -- Bloomberg News
- Google slammed by senators over censored China search engine...of Chinese telecommunication firm ZTE
Corp. for violating U.S. sanctions...it declines to comment on "speculation about future plans." -- Bloomberg News