LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cable Channel Subscriber Losses Have Investors Bracing for Worst...costs $10 a month less than the full package. And Dish Network
Corp. 's online Sling TV service has nary a network from Fox. After...
- Yahoo, Verizon, AT&T Said to Want NFL Thursday Streaming Rights...included -- the vast majority of Americans watched the broadcast just as CBS
Corp. intended: on a big-screen TV. In five years, though, that may...
- Verizon Said to Enlist AOL CEO Armstrong to Explore Yahoo Deal...Group Holding and Yahoo Japan
Corp. without heavy tax costs, and...be a good thing for investors," Mr. McAdam said. -- Bloomberg News
- News Corp. Plummets as Profit Trails Estimates on Ad RevenueShares of
News Corp. , controlled by billionaire Rupert Murdoch, had a record decline after the publisher of the Wall Street Journal and New York Post...
- Madison Avenue Bulls? U.S. Ad Stocks Beat MarketOmnicom and Interpublic have been outperforming the S&P 500.