LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- T-Mobile's Legere 'Incredibly Angry' About Data Breach...following the hack of Target
Corp. in 2013, according to John...There's exposure for the rest of my life." --Bloomberg News
- Netflix Orders Original 'Black Mirror' Episodes Even as It Plans New Self-Sufficiency...some of its biggest hits are owned by others: Lions Gate Entertainment
Corp. produces "Orange Is the New Black," and Walt Disney Co. 's Marvel...
- The Lowdown: 'Joy' Marketing Is Hot Thanks to PsychologistsAd Age's weekly look at marketing news includes the latest of key executive moves at Walmart, PepsiCo and Century 21.
- Uber and Local Rivals Will Boost Car Sales in China...Shanghai Volkswagen, a partnership between Volkswagen AG and state-owned SAIC Motor
Corp. Meanwhile, private Chinese carmakers have been shut out of these taxi markets...
- TV Ad Spending on Rebound After Anemic Run, Merrill Analyst Says...such as Disney and Comcast
Corp. Philadelphia-based Comcast is undervalued...be cheap, but there's going to be issues." -- Bloomberg News