LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Target Agrees to Buy Software Company as It Chases Amazon...its work for other retailers like Office Depot Inc. and CVS Health
Corp. Howard says he's not worried about the lost business, as "the...
- Without Disney, Netflix Needs to Produce More Movies of Its Own TV and movie studios' counterattack on Netflix already includes Scripps Networks Interactive, 21st Century Fox and Time Warner.
- NBC Shuts Down Web Comedy Service...the media division of Comcast
Corp. focuses its digital strategy on...a streaming video subscription version of ESPN next year. -- Bloomberg News
- CBS Is Prepping an Over-the-Top Streaming Sports Service...oversee its digital inventory , CBS
Corp. on Monday made it known...modeled on the extant streaming newsservice, CBSN. "CBS is a...
- Prosecutors Seek 12-Year Jail Sentence for Billionaire Samsung Heir...shares in Samsung C&T
Corp., a major shareholder in Samsung...record profit on the back of its semiconductor sales. --Bloomberg News