LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Craft Brewer Revs Up Lyft-branded Beer...a quick take on marketing
news, moves and trends from Ad...old school with a print edition from Meredith Corp. It's
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: The Real Reason Trump Loves McDonald's? Plus, Essence Magazine Gets Sold...Up Call, our daily roundup of advertising, marketing, media and digital-related
news. You can get an audio version of this briefing on your Alexa...
- Masayoshi Son: The Tech World's Unstoppable ForceSon took stakes in scores of businesses engaged in a dizzying array of activities: ride-hailing, chip-making, office-sharing, satellite-building, robot-making, even indoor kale-farming.
- Dan Gilbert's Quicken Takes On Big Tech After Beating the Banks...27 percent at Wells Fargo and 75 percent at Bank of America
Corp. as a refinancing boom ended. As a closely held firm, "we have...
- Newspapers' Bad News in U.S. Gets Worse, Courtesy of Trade Spat...used in the U.S., from the Wall Street Journal to local
newsproviders like the Idaho Press-Tribune. The higher costs will squeeze U...