LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Samsung Adjusting Prices Amid Stalling S6 Sales Growth...from Chinese vendors including Xiaomi
Corp. It misread demand for the...computers and smartphones will keep dwindling," Mr. Ahn said. ~ Bloomberg News
- Race Tightens As VW Passes Toyota For Global Sales Lead In First HalfVolkswagen surpassed Toyota Motor
Corp. to become the biggest automaker by deliveries in the first half, putting the company on track to capture the worldwide...
- Super Bowl Live Stream Will Show the Same Commercials as TV for the First Time...commercials, the network said, confirming
newsthat was first reported by...according to buyers, with CBS Corp. CEO Les Moonves previously saying...
- Starbucks Envisions Caffeine-Based Currency...to customers for credit-card purchases made at other stores. Now Starbucks
Corp. is trying a similar feat with its loyalty program. The coffee chain...
- FCC Grants Approval of AT&T-DirecTV Deal With Conditions...AT&T. The Dallas-based company will have 26 million U.S. video customers. Cable leader Comcast
Corp. has 22 million video subscribers. ~Bloomberg News~