LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Charter-TWC Deal Said to Win Enough Votes to Clear U.S. FCC...U.S. cable provider Comcast
Corp. 's plan to buy Time...Chief Executive Officer Tom Rutledge told investors April 28. --Bloomberg News
- YouTube Said to Plan `Unplugged' Online TV Service for 2017...executives have discussed these plans with most major media companies, including Comcast
Corp. 's NBC Universal, Viacom, Twenty-First Century Fox and CBS Corp., but...
- Chinese Probe Casts Chill Over Baidu's Search Ad Business...administration summoned Baidu Chairman Robin Li for a meeting on Monday, Sina
newsreported, citing staff it did not identify. The scrutiny comes at a...
- Comcast's Philly Guys Prove Surprisingly Adept at Hollywood GameFew thought the cable guys could crack Hollywood. But now Comcast
Corp. -- from Philadelphia, no less -- seems well on its way to building what may...
- Rovi Agrees to Acquire DVR Pioneer TiVoRovi
Corp., which provides on-screen guides for pay-TV listings...tries to tap into more U.S. TV households. -- Bloomberg News