- From 'Annie' Theft to Lawsuits, Sony's 'Interview' Costs Seen Approaching $200 Million...founded the cybersecurity firm SSP Blue and has worked with Microsoft
Corp. and NewsCorp. Sony Pictures executives wrestled with whether to make "The Interview...
- Super Bowl XLIX Ad Chart: Who's Buying Commercials in Super Bowl 2015...Sports Group and NBC Universal
NewsGroup. NBC will air the...Bud Light); Anomaly (Budweiser) Carnival Corp. Buy: One 60-second spot...
- Christmas Surprise? Sony Cancels Dec. 25 Release of 'The Interview'...California-based unit of Sony
Corp. said in an e-mailed...be released theatrically on a later date remains unclear. --Bloomberg News
- Sony Cancels 'Interview' Premiere; Carmike Won't Show FilmSony
Corp. 's New York premiere of "The Interview" was canceled and the fourth-largest U.S. cinema chain won't screen the film after...
- T-Mobile's Latest Gambit: You Can Roll Over Data...promotional pricing -- such as Sprint
Corp.'s offer to cut bills...as 4.7 million new postpaid customers for 2014. --Bloomberg News