LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Comcast Adds More Cable-TV Customers, NBC Universal GrowsComcast
Corp. , the largest U.S. cable-TV provider, posted third...services to companies, rose 16% to $1.4 billion. -- Bloomberg News
- AT&T Offers Online Service for $35 a Month in Test of a La Carte TV...PlayStation Vue and Dish Network
Corp. 's Sling TV. PlayStation Vue...viewers' interest, giving Google and Facebook a possible competitor. -- Bloomberg News
- Trump Would Block AT&T-Time Warner Deal in Media Crackdown...also suggested he would favor a break up of NBC and Comcast
Corp. , a merger completed in 2013. Such deals, he said, are "poison" to...
- NBC Universal Nearing Another $200M Investment in BuzzFeed...are private. Last year, Comcast
Corp. 's TV and film division...Olympics. Representatives at BuzzFeed and NBCUniversal declined to comment. ~~ Bloomberg News
- Lowdown: See Duracell's 'Rogue One' AdThe Lowdown is Ad Age's weekly look at
newsnuggets from across the world of marketing, including trends, campaign tidbits, executive comings and goings...