LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google Will Stop Reading Your Emails for Gmail Ads...competes with market leader Microsoft
Corp. Paying Gmail users never received...49% to $3.09 billion in the first quarter. -- Bloomberg News
- China Clamps Down on Webcasting by Weibo and Other Media Firms...s broadcasting regulator ordered Weibo
Corp. and two other internet media...expanding Weibo into areas including newsaggregation and live video streaming...
- News Corp. in Advanced Talks With Facebook on Subscriptions
News Corp. , publisher of the Wall Street Journal and the Times of London, is holding "very advanced" discussions with Facebook about subscriptions to its content...
- Intel Will Sponsor the Olympics to Showcase Virtual Reality Tech Intel is signing on at a time when TV ratings have fallen and sponsors including McDonald's, Budweiser and AT&T have left.
- Strength in Numbers: Publishers Team Up in Fight Against Google and Facebook...ad targeting front. Nobody's betting everything on teamwork, of course.
News Corp. and Gannett's USA Today Network are also each consolidating their publications...