LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google Likely to Face Charges in Europe for Antitrust Violations...all of the search market in some European countries, critics including Microsoft
Corp. and Expedia Inc. are fed up with the company, which they say...
- Target Names Grocery Chain Veteran to Lead Food Business RevampTarget
Corp. named Anne Dament, a veteran of grocery chains such...for our guests," Mr. Cornell said in the statement. -- Bloomberg News
- More eBay Merchants Migrating to Amazon in Search of Sales Growth...s cheaper to let Amazon handle logistics than do it themselves. ChannelAdvisor
Corp., a Morrisville, North Carolina consulting company that helped 3,000 merchants sell...
- People on the Move: Wunderman Taps Chris Perry as U.K. CEO...at Johnson & Johnson. Mr. Kadlec also held marketing roles at NBCUniversal,
News Corpand began her career on the agency side at Backer & Spielvogel. Ms...
- Sling TV Lands HBO in Time for 'Game of Thrones' Premiere...be available on Dish Network
Corp. 's Sling TV service in...channels in the dark for a month last year. --Bloomberg News