- Dish Extends CBS Deal Another Week as Yet Another Standoff LoomsCBS Corp. and Dish Network extended a programming agreement into next...Right now, everyone is still defining their distribution strategy." ~ Bloomberg News
- Samsung Mobile Reorganization Spreads as Chinese Brands Take Share...companies including Samsung C&T Corp. and Samsung Heavy Industries Co...strong leadership who can take decisive, but timely, action." ~ Bloomberg News
- 'Star Wars' Trailer to Swell Movie Lines This Weekend...60 million times on YouTube. 'Jurassic' trailer Universal Pictures, part of Comcast Corp. , released an online teaser for the new "Jurassic World" on Nov. 23...
- Dish Temporarily Restores CNN, Cartoon Network in Multi-Front Negotiations...yesterday, Dish agreed to a five-day extension of its expiring contract with CBS Corp. Negotiations between the two are continuing, they said. ~ Bloomberg News ~
- Publicis Promises Better Sales Growth After Disappointing Year...the U.S.'s Sapient Corp. to drive digital operations, isn...percent by 2018, from 16.1 percent in 2012. ~ Bloomberg News