LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Time Inc.'s Future Might Involve the Koch Brothers. Plus, P&G's Surprise...marketing, media and digital-related
news. You can now get an...offering financial support to Meredith Corp.'s bid for Time Inc...
- 'Gunsmoke' Shows Why AT&T's Going to the Mat for Time WarnerAT&T is going to the mat, dispatching lobbyists to make the case for the union on Capitol Hill.
- Budweiser's Ex-Marketing Chief Sees Weed as New Craft Beer...sells Corona in the U.S., announced its investment in Canopy Growth
Corp., a Canadian seller of medicinal-marijuana products. In Burggraeve's view, that...
- Apple Outbids Netflix for Aniston-Witherspoon Scripted Series About Morning TV...reported in October. Former Sony
Corp. executives Zack Van Amburg and...Top of the Morning" by CNN reporter Brian Stelter. -- Bloomberg News
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: Sneaky Amazon Discounts. Plus, the Demise of the Sprint-T-Mobile Merger...marketing, media and digital-related
news. What people are talking about...new worries." The breakup Sprint Corp. and T-Mobile US were...