LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch John Oliver Explain Tronc, and Journalism Circa 2016...or, uh, Chorp, as it's been rebranded.) UPDATE: The
Newspaper Association of Americais not amused! Simon Dumenco, aka Media Guy, is an Ad...
- The Future of the Internet Is at Stake With Next-Generation Ad BlockingAd blocking at the network level undercuts consumers' ability to control the content they see and don't see, writes the IAB's Dave Grimaldi.
- New York Times Invests Millions in Sunday Magazine to Lure AdvertisersThe Sunday Magazine's new editor and publisher have spent the fall visiting CMOs and agency execs.
- Paywalls or No Paywalls, Newspaper Revenue Declines Seen Through 2017...than 100 million unique visitors in 2012, according to the
Newspaper Association of America. They also saw a 7% boost in unique visitors between the...
- Parade Magazine Tries to Improve Appeal to Digital Readers...in each of the last five years, according to the
Newspaper Association of America. And executives at Parade have carefully navigated the shifting fortunes of...