LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mercedes-Benz Uses Tough-to-Get Telco Data to Target Ads for the E-ClassMercedes-Benz is one of the first advertisers to benefit from partnerships between mobile carriers and telco data firm Zeotap.
- The Fascinating History of Automated Guaranteed Orders Automated guaranteed solutions provide buyers and publishers of all shapes and sizes a powerful new tool to automate their direct sales.
- How GroupM's Exit From Open Ad Exchanges Shifts the Power in Ad TechGroupM may rediscover the leverage of its massive spending, but publishers could benefit as well.
- Why Millennial Media Bought Jumptap: The Mobile Ad Market Is Going Automated...Metaresolver earlier this year . But Ernie Cormier, CEO of mobile ad exchange
Nexage, said he had "never seen evidence of [Metaresolver] being used" whereas he...
- Tech Firms Launch Privacy Tools That Can Block Mobile Ads...that a user cannot be targeted using behavioral data. Mobile ad exchange
Nexageand Tapad are initial partners. Today Evidon's app is available in...