LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Own Worst Enemy: Are You Holding Your Agency Back?...itself, I'm trying to figure out how to make the
next jumpand whether I can find any lessons in our past. Without any...
- The Magic Numbers of Agency Growth I'm not superstitious by nature, but when it comes to building an advertising agency, I've found a couple of magic numbers: 12, 30 and 55. They represent the number of employees that both change the structure of the agency and how you manage the business.
- Being Black on Mad Ave: Two GenerationsNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Doug Alligood and Erika Emeruwa are a study in similarities and contrasts. Both BBDO Worldwide executives are passionate about advertising and work with top marketers from DaimlerChrysler to Federal Express, PepsiCola and Target. And both are blacks in a predominantly white industry, committed to attracting more minorities into the businesses and believe that retention is a crucial element in building a more diverse industry.
- People Moving...Star , to head of corporate sales at e-commerce start-up
Next Jump(nextjump.com), New York. Donna Palmer to publisher, Atlantic Monthly , Boston, from...
- Menges leaves Time for Internet start-up...director-corporate sales for Time Inc., joined e-commerce start-up
Next Jumpas chief marketing officer. Mr. Menges will lead expansion and development of...