LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Prize Fight Over What Media 'Wants' Mayweather-McGregor may have been the most-pirated event yet, writes David Berkowitz. Do we really understand the fundamentals of media?
- Billboards for the 21st Century Point Us to the Route AheadA new app lets Lamar Co. infuse billboards with immediate utility on the highway and also deliver ads -- a model of how to use synergy of old and new media
- Best Places to Work: No. 10 Orion Trading...a habit rather than veering from one good intention to the
next. Mediabartering is the art of finding a buyer willing to purchase a...
- Raunchy Cockpit Shots May Push Back McCann's Cathay Pacific Global EffortAttendant/Pilot Scandal Taints "Make You Feel Special" Campaign
- Cockpit Oral Sex Photo Scandal Threatens to Delay Cathay's Global Ad CampaignRaunchy photos involving a flight attendant and pilot are expected to delay the launch of the next part of the Hong Kong airline's global ad campaign by McCann Erickson, which features images of its employees in uniform and street clothes.