NHL Network is "Where the NHL gets hockey." As the definitive hockey destination, NHL Network offers viewers a 24-hour all-access pass to complete hockey coverage both on and off the ice, including live NHL games. The network's daily original shows--"NHL Tonight," "NHL on the Fly" and "NHL Live"--offer fans exclusive live look-ins to NHL games, including goals, shootouts, features, interviews, pre- and post game reports and expert analysis from hockey insiders and former players, plus special coverage from NHL events, including the most extensive coverage on TV of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Additional programming includes international and amateur hockey, player profiles, interview shows and youth-oriented programs. NHL Network is available by contacting cable, satellite or telco providers. For more information about NHL Network, please visit advertise.nbcsports.com.
- Advertising Hall of Fame Interview: Kay Koplovitz Equates Chaos With Opportunity...Madison Square Garden Network. She then added Major League Baseball, the NBA,
NHLand more. "The cable operators were happy to pay for sports because...
- NBA Commish: Legalized Sports Gambling Is a Safe BetBetting increases viewer engagement and will open up new revenue streams for pro sports leagues. So what's not to love?
- Follow the Money: Ads on NBA Jerseys Open the Doors for Other Top Sports...four North American sports leagues -- the NFL, the NBA, MLB and the
NHL-- wanted to take the first step. There was hesitation within the NBA...
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.
- Bored With Basketball, Charles Barkley Goes All-In on the Stanley Cup Final...Monday night continued to serve as a goodwill ambassador for the 2017
NHLStanley Cup Final -- often at the expense of pro hoops. Sitting in...