NHL Network is "Where the NHL gets hockey." As the definitive hockey destination, NHL Network offers viewers a 24-hour all-access pass to complete hockey coverage both on and off the ice, including live NHL games. The network's daily original shows--"NHL Tonight," "NHL on the Fly" and "NHL Live"--offer fans exclusive live look-ins to NHL games, including goals, shootouts, features, interviews, pre- and post game reports and expert analysis from hockey insiders and former players, plus special coverage from NHL events, including the most extensive coverage on TV of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Additional programming includes international and amateur hockey, player profiles, interview shows and youth-oriented programs. NHL Network is available by contacting cable, satellite or telco providers. For more information about NHL Network, please visit advertise.nbcsports.com.
- Fox Hits for the Cycle With MLB All-Star GameMidsummer Classic gets a new presenting sponsor in MasterCard, and Intel joins TV rotation.
- Licensing Expo 2016: Ten Trends for the $250 Billion Licensing IndustryDisney dominated at Licensing Expo 2016 in Las Vegas last week, while sports and fashion brands were mostly absent, Michael Stone writes.
- The Sports TV Well Has Run DryThe next big-time sports package won't be freed up until 2020, leaving pretenders to the ESPN throne to make do with their current rights.
- It's Good to Be King: LeBron, Cavs Secure Ratings Glory for ABC...Final showdown between the Bruins and Canucks, which drew a 38-year
NHLhigh 8.54 million viewers and a 4.8 rating. The Cavs...
- Stanley Cup Final Ratings Are Toothless...demo through the first five games. To be sure, this year's
NHLfinal had just about everything going against it, starting with a matchup...