NHL Network is "Where the NHL gets hockey." As the definitive hockey destination, NHL Network offers viewers a 24-hour all-access pass to complete hockey coverage both on and off the ice, including live NHL games. The network's daily original shows--"NHL Tonight," "NHL on the Fly" and "NHL Live"--offer fans exclusive live look-ins to NHL games, including goals, shootouts, features, interviews, pre- and post game reports and expert analysis from hockey insiders and former players, plus special coverage from NHL events, including the most extensive coverage on TV of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Additional programming includes international and amateur hockey, player profiles, interview shows and youth-oriented programs. NHL Network is available by contacting cable, satellite or telco providers. For more information about NHL Network, please visit advertise.nbcsports.com.
- GE Kicks Off Fall Campaign With Two-Minute Spot on NFL...will continue to use the two-minute format during other NFL games,
NHLgames and "Saturday Night Live." It will also create a series of...
- USA Today to Launch Daily Fantasy Sports Gaming Site...Media Group. In the coming months, fantasy games involving the NBA, the
NHLand MLB will become available as well, he said. Initially, Fantasy Score...
- Flannery Named CCO at FCB, Toronto, Teague Heads Production at Pereira & O'Dell, New York, and More...years of production experience, working with brands including Bud Light, LG , MTV,
NHL, Range Rover and Campbell's. Her agency experience includes production posts at...
- No Suits Allowed, Literally, on Digital-Only Sports Network 120 Sports...of 120 Sports from its New York office. Beyond the MLB, the
NHLand Time Inc., investors include Chicago-based digital media company Silver Chalice...
- Sports Illustrated Prepares Its First Fantasy Sports App, Complete With Betting...Sports Illustrated plans to offer similar games with players from the NFL,
NHLand NBA. Executives at Sports Illustrated, part of Time Inc., are hoping...
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Award Winners
SEP29It's a Golden Age for Television and Cable Networks Are Delivering
SEP22A Creative Agency That Fits Your Needs
OCT7Social Media Gets Serious About Mobile Ads
OCT14Google Wants to Bring Brand Advertising to Mobile
OCT21Ad Spending for 100 Largest B-to-B Marketers Nears $5 Billion