NHL Network is "Where the NHL gets hockey." As the definitive hockey destination, NHL Network offers viewers a 24-hour all-access pass to complete hockey coverage both on and off the ice, including live NHL games. The network's daily original shows--"NHL Tonight," "NHL on the Fly" and "NHL Live"--offer fans exclusive live look-ins to NHL games, including goals, shootouts, features, interviews, pre- and post game reports and expert analysis from hockey insiders and former players, plus special coverage from NHL events, including the most extensive coverage on TV of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Additional programming includes international and amateur hockey, player profiles, interview shows and youth-oriented programs. NHL Network is available by contacting cable, satellite or telco providers. For more information about NHL Network, please visit advertise.nbcsports.com.
- Watch Last Night's New TV Ads From Amazon, Indeed, Enterprise and More...Enterprise: All the Places Life Takes Martin Brodeur Network: NBC Sports Show:
NHLLive Primetime Airing: Mar. 1, 8:27 pm ET Indeed: What Is...
- Nothing But Net: TNT Sells Out NBA All-Star WeekendWhile league sponsors snapped up much of the in-game inventory, some newcomers managed to elbow their way into the lineup.
- Beating the Drum for Big Mac's New Options: It's Last Night's Ads...McDonald's: There's a Mac for That Network: NBC Show: 2017
NHLAll-Star Game Primetime Airing: Jan. 29, 8:13 pm ET New...
- Target Latches On to Soccer With Official MLS Sponsorship...major sport and is outpacing sports leagues such as the NBA and
NHLon a per-game basis. Best Buy, another Minnesota-based retailer, has...
- Hurry-Up Offense: NFL's Plans to Speed Up Games May Impact AdvertisingHow a little innovation could be a boon for football fans and everyone along the commercial supply chain.