NHL Network is "Where the NHL gets hockey." As the definitive hockey destination, NHL Network offers viewers a 24-hour all-access pass to complete hockey coverage both on and off the ice, including live NHL games. The network's daily original shows--"NHL Tonight," "NHL on the Fly" and "NHL Live"--offer fans exclusive live look-ins to NHL games, including goals, shootouts, features, interviews, pre- and post game reports and expert analysis from hockey insiders and former players, plus special coverage from NHL events, including the most extensive coverage on TV of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Additional programming includes international and amateur hockey, player profiles, interview shows and youth-oriented programs. NHL Network is available by contacting cable, satellite or telco providers. For more information about NHL Network, please visit advertise.nbcsports.com.
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.
- Bored With Basketball, Charles Barkley Goes All-In on the Stanley Cup Final...Monday night continued to serve as a goodwill ambassador for the 2017
NHLStanley Cup Final -- often at the expense of pro hoops. Sitting in...
- NBC Wins Broadcast TV's Annual War of AttritionAs ratings continue to lose altitude, it's getting harder to identify the duds.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Jack Daniel's, Geico, Spectrum and More...national TV GEICO: The Flat Tire Guitar Solo Network: NBC Sports Show:
NHLHockey Airing Date: May. 10, 11:08 pm ET Jack Daniel's...
- Meet the Grandma Behind VW's New Family-Oriented Marketing for Bigger VehiclesHow a 78-year-old widow with little acting experience was plucked from Boston to star in a critical campaign for new Atlas SUV.