LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Viacom Midway Done With Upfront Negotiations...Viacom's ad revenue begins to stabilize and ratings at Nickelodeon,
Nick at Night, BET and Comedy Central post improvements. MTV's ratings, however, declined...
- Cablers Rebrand With New Slogans But Confuse Customers Quick, which cable network wants you to "stay hungry"? And what does E!'s new "Pop of Culture" slogan mean?
- Kraft shifts $35M to McGarry Bowen...reorganization that placed Nickelodeon and its stable of smaller cable networks,
Nick at Nightand Nickelodeon's magazine and digital businesses under the newly formed...
- VIACOM VETERAN EXITS ONE DAY AFTER SPLIT...TNN to Spike TV and TV Land's spin-off from
Nick at Night. With Mr. Scannell's departure, MTV Networks is restructuring its Nickelodeon...
- Authenticity and truth are not mutually exclusive concepts