Launched in 1979, Nickelodeon has grown to become the most-watched television network by kids in the United States. Nickelodeon's "kids first" philosophy is the key element to its business successes, which in addition to television now include feature films, consumer products, records, online, recreation and publishing.
- Automakers Rev Up Black Friday TV Spend to $161 MillionManufacturers have pumped $161.3 million of holiday cheer into TV networks' coffers.
- Using Nostalgia to Engage Millennials? Think Again...cross-generational buzz. Need evidence? Look to the success of media like
Nickelodeon's 90's programming revival, Netflix's 80's horror tribute hit...
- Lowdown: See Duracell's 'Rogue One' AdLowdown has the latest on the battery brand's latest "Star Wars" play and how Tecate's 'beer wall' ad is scoring with viewers.
- Sean Moran Shakes Things Up at Viacom's Ad Sales Unit...VP, while Amy Hyland, who previously handled pricing and planning duties at
Nickelodeon, assumes a more outward-facing post as exec VP of ad sales...
- Viacom's Interim CEO to Leave...Viacom's chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. The owner of MTV,
Nickelodeonand Comedy Central forecast fiscal fourth-quarter earnings that were far below...
Nickelodeon: Season 3 Launch Campaign for Every Witch Way Agency: 2C, Media: TV/Video