Launched in 1979, Nickelodeon has grown to become the most-watched television network by kids in the United States. Nickelodeon's "kids first" philosophy is the key element to its business successes, which in addition to television now include feature films, consumer products, records, online, recreation and publishing.
- Fox, Turner And Viacom Team Up in TV Ad-Targeting Push...including Cartoon Network , CNN, TBS and TNT; and Viacom owns channels including
Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and MTV. Agencies and advertisers will be able to integrate...
- YouTube TV Arrives to Take on Hulu, Netflix and Traditional Pay Television...are not part of YouTube TV. Viacom, whose networks include MTV and
Nickelodeon, and Time Warner, parent of TNT and CNN, are both absent. YouTube...
- Small Change: Why Niche Cable Nets Are on Their Last LegsSpotty distribution and rock-bottom ratings spell the end of cubbyhole cable channels.
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2017 Calendar...will be far fewer glitzy presentations and parties than in years past.
Nickelodeonwill kick things off in March, but parent Viacom is paring down...
- Viacom-CBS Deal Talks Collapse, Redstone Withdraws Proposal...be named the company's permanent leader as the owner of MTV,
Nickelodeonand Comedy Central forges ahead as an independent entity, a person familiar...
Nickelodeon: Season 3 Launch Campaign for Every Witch Way Agency: 2C, Media: TV/Video