Launched in 1979, Nickelodeon has grown to become the most-watched television network by kids in the United States. Nickelodeon's "kids first" philosophy is the key element to its business successes, which in addition to television now include feature films, consumer products, records, online, recreation and publishing.
- 8 Trends Ahead for the $263 Billion Licensing Industry Marketers will see a gender-neutral toy aisle in the not-too-distant future, write two visitors to the annual licensing showcase.
- Surprising New Band of Rivals Could Make TV Targeting Finally Work...across the companies' portfolios, which span networks including TNT, TBS, Fox, FX ,
Nickelodeonand Comedy Central. "All in all we continue to be very encouraged...
- On YouTube Live, Pirates Plunder Entire Channels Like ESPN and CNN...neither the money nor the viewers are going to ESPN, CNN or
Nickelodeon. YouTube's longstanding nuisance pirates, who upload video in defiance of copyright...
- Fox, Turner And Viacom Team Up in TV Ad-Targeting Push...including Cartoon Network , CNN, TBS and TNT; and Viacom owns channels including
Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and MTV. Agencies and advertisers will be able to integrate...
- YouTube TV Arrives to Take on Hulu, Netflix and Traditional Pay Television...are not part of YouTube TV. Viacom, whose networks include MTV and
Nickelodeon, and Time Warner, parent of TNT and CNN, are both absent. YouTube...
Nickelodeon: Season 3 Launch Campaign for Every Witch Way Agency: 2C, Media: TV/Video