Launched in 1979, Nickelodeon has grown to become the most-watched television network by kids in the United States. Nickelodeon's "kids first" philosophy is the key element to its business successes, which in addition to television now include feature films, consumer products, records, online, recreation and publishing.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: A Boy's Anti-Bullying Plea Goes Viral. Plus, Disney-Fox Updates...craze for big hair bows.) Siwa also has a multiplatform deal with
Nickelodeon, which has licensed hundreds of products featuring Siwa and her dog, a...
- Q&A With the Girl Behind That Big Hair Bow...Moms." She's now a top YouTube personality and the face of
Nickelodeon, and retailers like Walmart are eager to be partners. Siwa's YouTube...
- Agency Brief: Airplanes, Grapes and Extra Credit...Ruby Rose Turner. Some of Extra Credit's clients include NBCUniversal, Walmart ,
Nickelodeon, Live Nation and Disney . FCB mania Jorgelina Diaz recently began her new...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Watch a (Very) Young Meghan Markle Protest Sexist Ads. Plus, Firings at Vice...of 11-year-old Markle making her case on Nick News on
Nickelodeonin 1993. This was the "Suits" actress' first TV appearance. Even at...
- Watch: Lessons Learned from the SpongeBob Challenge Alexa Skill This past summer,
Nickelodeonlaunched the SpongeBob Challenge, an Alexa Skill for, natch, children. In a few short months, the network has learned a lot...
Nickelodeon: Season 3 Launch Campaign for Every Witch Way Agency: 2C, Media: TV/Video