Launched in 1979, Nickelodeon has grown to become the most-watched television network by kids in the United States. Nickelodeon's "kids first" philosophy is the key element to its business successes, which in addition to television now include feature films, consumer products, records, online, recreation and publishing.
- NBC Universal Promises to Slash TV Commercials by 20 Percent...more than half. And Viacom, owner of networks such as MTV and
Nickelodeon, has said it is right-sizing its bloated commercial time. Still, while...
- Hudson Joins Park Pictures, de Thame Moves to Great Bowery Film...Angeles-based Bora has also previously worked with clients including Google , Sony,
Nickelodeonand Disney . Strike Anywhere, the Los Angeles- and San Francisco-based production...
- 'Star Trek' Streams Up Profit as CBS Asks Who Needs Ads...controlled by the Redstone family. Viacom owns cable networks including MTV and
Nickelodeon, as well as the Paramount Pictures studio. Moonves opposed the deal in...
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2018 Calendar...in an arms race to snag dollars for next season. Viacom-owned
Nickelodeonwill kick things off in March, followed by Hallmark Channel parent Crown...
- Viacom Shares Surge as MTV Owner Expects Return to Ad Growth...sales at Viacom's domestic cable networks slumped 5 percent. And while
Nickelodeonranks among the most-watched networks during the day, prime-time ratings...
Nickelodeon: Season 3 Launch Campaign for Every Witch Way Agency: 2C, Media: TV/Video