Launched in 1979, Nickelodeon has grown to become the most-watched television network by kids in the United States. Nickelodeon's "kids first" philosophy is the key element to its business successes, which in addition to television now include feature films, consumer products, records, online, recreation and publishing.
- Fire up the Google, because Viacom's NewFront pitch was a literal Who's Who of influencersYou've probably never heard of these people ... but your kids have.
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2018 Calendar JoJo Siwa, a teen star on YouTube and
Nickelodeon, at the 2017 Kids Choice Awards. She will undoubtedly be a presence in pitches to...
- Viacom looks to over-the-top TV to boost ad inventory at the upfronts...matter how they watch. Viacom, whose portfolio of cable networks includes MTV,
Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and the new Paramount Network, will again make its pitch...
- NBC Universal Promises to Slash TV Commercials by 20 Percent...more than half. And Viacom, owner of networks such as MTV and
Nickelodeon, has said it is right-sizing its bloated commercial time. Still, while...
- Hudson Joins Park Pictures, de Thame Moves to Great Bowery Film...Angeles-based Bora has also previously worked with clients including Google , Sony,
Nickelodeonand Disney . Strike Anywhere, the Los Angeles- and San Francisco-based production...
Nickelodeon: Season 3 Launch Campaign for Every Witch Way Agency: 2C, Media: TV/Video