Launched in 1979, Nickelodeon has grown to become the most-watched television network by kids in the United States. Nickelodeon's "kids first" philosophy is the key element to its business successes, which in addition to television now include feature films, consumer products, records, online, recreation and publishing.
- AKQA Opens in Gothenburg, Costello Joins the Martin Agency...at Viacom, working on promo content across its MTV, VH1 , Logo and
Nickelodeonbrands. Most recently, she was creative director at Alkemy X , leading the...
- The TV Shift: MTV Owner Sees More Subscriber Losses Ahead...about 3% this quarter, another hurdle for the owner of MTV and
Nickelodeon. Shares dropped as much as 11%, the most in 18 months, in...
- Discovery and Viacom Have Each Held Talks to Buy Scripps Networks...its namesake Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and TLC . Viacom's portfolio includes
Nickelodeon, BET and MTV. Traditional media companies that built billion-dollar businesses from...
- What Two Years of His Tweets Tell Us About 'Master Brander' Donald TrumpPlus: NBC's Snapchat show, a tale of two translators and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- 8 Trends Ahead for the $263 Billion Licensing Industry Marketers will see a gender-neutral toy aisle in the not-too-distant future, write two visitors to the annual licensing showcase.
Nickelodeon: Season 3 Launch Campaign for Every Witch Way Agency: 2C, Media: TV/Video