LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Content marketing: Trigger conversations, achieve conversions and create customers...Europe. Total Telecom's top 10 downloads of 2011, compiled by
Nielsen NetRatingsand audited by BPA, showed that: Total Telecom reporters wrote 2 of...
- Metrics Mess: Five Sad Truths About Measurement Right Now...Omniture (acquired by Adobe in 2009), Nielsen Online (the successor to
Nielsen/NetRatingsand Nielsen BuzzMetrics) and Experian Hitwise, not to mention Google with its...
- Legend...Hybrid ^^ Hitbox ^^^ WebTrends ^^^^ Bloomberg Web Properties ^^^^^ Visual Sciences Open AdStream ? Hallmark Data Systems ?? Nxtbook Media ??? IBM SurfAid ????
Nielsen NetRatings????? Airports Council Int'l-North America)
- Lacek Group Names John Jarvis CCO-Managing Partner...including a stint as senior VP-global sales and marketing at
Nielsen/Netratings. While at Nielsen, Mr. Nives created Yahoo Consumer Direct, an initiative that...
- MLB.com CEO: Why Brands Need to Push Mobile NowNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Mobile apps are a must for brands, MLB.com CEO Bob Bowman told attendees at Wednesday's Apps for Brands event in New York. He said mobile grows your audience -- and your revenue, because brands have learned they can charge for an app. MLB's $9.99 At Bat app, for example, has 400,000 downloads.