LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Publicis Groupe revenue falls. And Papa John's gets dumped by an agency It's been a rough week for agency holding companies.
- No hit parade for Fox as MLB All-Star Game puts up record low ratings...s 89th annual All-Star Game posted record low ratings. According to
Nielsenlive-plus-same-day data, Fox's coverage of the Midsummer Classic...
- Snapchat beefs up ad targeting in deal with Nielsen Snapchat and
Nielsen, doubling down on their partnership, are now offering marketers the ability to make targeted ad buys based on offline data, in similar...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Your daily update on the Papa John's saga (there's a Kanye West angle) The plot thickens.
- Sacre bleu! World Cup Final ratings drop in France's morning of victory...match was the sort of massive audience the broadcast deserved. According to
Nielsenlive-plus-same-day data, France's 4-2 victory over Croatia...