LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cramer-Krasselt Picks Up Pacifico Beer, Casa Noble Tequila...agency Cramer-Krasselt has picked up sibling brands Pacifico beer and Casa
Nobletequila without a review. The Chicago-based agency is already on the...
- Does the Watch on Tim Cook's Watch Measure up to Steve Jobs' Standards?The launch of the company's latest product diverted from the old playbook in many ways, including keeping things simple.
- Small Agency of the Year, 11-75 Employees, Gold: Noble People New York-based
NoblePeople, known as Ikon3 until two weeks ago, has 26 employees and a budget-aware ethos. In fact, CEO Greg March...
- Ad Age's 2015 Small Agency Awards: See the Winners...on campaigns for other big brands like Warner Bros. 11-75, GOLD
NoblePeople Noble People's clients include Honest Tea, FreshDirect and PayPal. 11...
- O'Keefe Reinhard & Paul, Nomades Take Top Honors at Small Agency Awards 2015So much for the terrible twos. A couple of two-year old shops walked away tall at Advertising Age's 2015 Small Agency Awards.