LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Dear Madison Avenue: Set My Data Scientists FreeData scientists are often stuck doing menial tasks at agencies and marketing firms, writes Mike Driscoll. Here's how to set them free.
- How to Create Contextual 'Micro Moments' with Apple Watch...based on their location. Offers based on location will quickly become white
noiseif you simply increase their volume. Instead, brands should: 1. Create micro...
- Upfront Diary: Imagine Acid That Has Itself Dropped Acid Miley Cyrus offered a huge joint to a weirded-out cohort of suits at the Adult Swim upfront party.
- Five Ways to Win With Data-Driven Marketing...set baselines for current and future campaign effectiveness. 3. Block out the "
noise" and focus on what's relevant. When assessing data over multi-year...
- The Pool Invites Users to Dive In and Escape From Online Clutter...they had more time for. Half said they were overwhelmed by media
noiseonline, and 74% felt that half the content they consume isn't...