LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Please Continue to Hold... and Hold... or Text, Facebook UsPhone hell? Yup. "We purposely designed it to have bad customer service," says an exec at an interactive voice-response company.
- What You Should Know About Yahoo's Malvertising AttackAfter detecting malicious ads running on Yahoo, Malwarebytes' Jerome Segura explains how the attack happened and what can be done about it.
- Best Practices: How to Break the Mold with Visual Storytelling...Age of Distraction, you can't create the visual equivalent of white
noise. Being original is brutally hard work loaded with risk, but if you...
- Well, That Bites: 'Sharknado 3' Ratings Drop 31%For all the
noise"Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!" generated on Twitter Wednesday night, the latest installment of Syfy 's campy disaster-movie franchise failed...
- Best Practices: Don't Turn Content Into This Generation's Banner AdsHere are four key strategies for marketers to keep in mind when developing great content, writes Jeff Rosenblum.