LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 5 things 5G should make you think about5G providers' ability to collect data will make Facebook's understanding of your digital life look feeble, Shelly Palmer writes.
- Women to Watch Argentina namedAd Age and partner Adlatina announce the 2018 class of Women to Watch Argentina.
- Remotely Entertaining: Nokia and the New Mobility...day three of the mobile industry's biggest event, we spoke with
NokiaCMO Barry French, who was in high spirits, albeit a bit nervous...
- Four Things We Learned at Mobile World Congress...wireless system technology. "It's really remarkable what's going on," says
NokiaChief Marketing Officer Barry French. "We were once known for connecting people...
- Network Builders See Light at the End of Tunnel as 5G Nears...annual gathering in Barcelona. China's Huawei Technologies, Sweden's Ericsson and
NokiaOyj from Finland are hoping that the fifth generation of wireless infrastructure...