LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monsur and Misselbrook Join Sunshine New York, Trailer Park Hires Salinas and Brubaker Plus new talent at Vans, We Are Pi and more
- Now Anyone Can Make a Dancing Hot Dog: Snapchat Opens Lens Studio to All...them for now. The partners include Trigger Global, Media Monks and
North Kingdom. Snapchat has a heated augmented reality rivalry going with Facebook, which has...
- Cheil Worldwide Gets New CEO, Airbnb Hires Gadd to Head Production...at Fallon Worldwide, Believe Media, Thomas Thomas Films, Swedish digital agency
North Kingdom,and Johannes Leonardo as head of integrated production. Her hire follows the...
- Five Hot Digital Indies on Adland's Shopping ListAcquisition fervor hasn't abated despite Publicis-Omnicom fiasco and low supply of hot prospects. These are among the most-prized targets.
- Major Joins MPC, Blink Signs Ball, Tool Promotes Fuselier and More...FiOS and Motorola and others. Previously she worked on projects at
North Kingdom, Hi-ReS!, Digit (London) and the BBC, collaborating with clients such as...