LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Starbucks' $12 Curious Cup of CoffeeThe "premiumization" strategy for Starbucks Reserve makes sense, writes James Lynch of Ari Fleischer Communications.
- Communications, Reputation Lead Andrew Bowins Out at SamsungFollowing a deluge of crises over the last few months, Samsung
NorthAmerica's corporate communications and reputation leader, Andrew Bowins, is no longer with...
- Alaska Air Wins Gov't Approval for Virgin America TakeoverAlaska Air Group won U.S. antitrust approval for its acquisition of Virgin America.
- Xaxis Names Nicolas Bidon Global President...into new markets â " Triad currently conducts 85% of its business in
NorthAmerica." Across Xaxis, Mr. Bidon plans to look at how to "simplify...
- Wal-Mart Joining Trend to Add Protections for LGBT Employees...beating back more than 150 laws in more than 30 states, although
NorthCarolina did pass a law that forbids transgender people from using the...