LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Will Flatout Get a Boost From Weight Watchers Endorsement?...these products," said Weight Watchers. Weight Watchers has been gaining subscribers in
NorthAmerica, due in large part to its connection to Ms. Winfrey. Weight...
- Marketers Halting YouTube Buys Puts Pressure on Media ShopsAT&T, Verizon, Johnson & Johnson and GlaxoSmithKline are among the major marketers who have halted ad spending with Google and YouTube.
- Morgan Neville, Anthony Mandler, Sam Raimi and Alice Mathias Find New Production Homes...signed Oscar- and Grammy-winning Director Morgan Neville for commercial representation in
NorthAmerica. Mr. Neville is best known for his documentary work and earned...
- Coalition for Better Ads Might Not Be the Solution Marketers Were Hoping For...poorly, but on a global scale. "We're announcing these results for
NorthAmerica and Europe because of the surprisingly tight correlations we're seeing...
- Legacy Brands, It's Time to Take Charge of Our Shared Values Legacy brands, not disruptive startups, have an opportunity to be a unifying force, writes Wunderman strategy executive Nelson Freitas.