LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Cincinnati Launches Major Bid to Lure More MarketersAlready home to P&G, Macy's, Kroger and many ad agencies, the city looks to attract others with tax incentives and an incubator to draw venture capital.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Cincinnati's Red212 Hits Its Boiling PointAfter spending most of its life focused on direct-response TV advertising, a once-captive P&G in-house agency has had an equally unlikely run of new general advertising business from a wide range of national marketers.