LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Production Company A-List 2018: O Positive...monsters in suburban scenarios. Partner/Director Jim Jenkins's comedy remained top-
notch: he introduced "Dilly Dilly" to the world for Bud Light and was...
- Febreze Turns to Man Whose 'Bleep Don't Stink' in Return to Super Bowl...take the humor of last year's Super Bowl spot up a
notchwhile building on a strategy that spurred significant growth. The 30-second...
- Dan Gilbert's Quicken Takes On Big Tech After Beating the BanksQuicken Loans' Dan Gilbert wants to lure top tech talent to Detroit from Silicon Valley giants like Facebook and Google.
- Google Heads to Far East In China-AI Push...the company says the AI center is more focused on attracting top-
notchresearchers coming out of China, rather than data. "My job is to...
- 'The Good Doctor,' 'This Is Us' Are This Season's C7 Darlings Ad Age dives into the only TV ratings that matter to advertisers: commercial ratings after three days or a week of viewing.