LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How 'Bout Them Cowboys: Dallas Sets Ratings Record for Fox...benchmark, as the network now boasts the only national broadcast window to
notcha bigger audience than it did during the year-ago period. Per...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- C3 Ratings Are Winning Back Lost Ad Impressions, but They Won't Save Your Favorite ShowBut the No Man's Land that is 10 p.m. is luring back lost commercial impressions.
- One-Time Lad Mag FHM Is Back! But Only Online, and Aiming a Little Higher...the middle," she said, expressing a desire to "take it up a
notchfrom maybe the BroBibles of the world." Comparing the new FHM.com...
- TV Ad Pricing Chart: A Show in Its 13th Season Returns to the Top 10 Most Expensive Buys The NFL is once again costliest for advertisers, according to Ad Age's annual survey of media buying firms. But there are surprises.