LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- The Advertising Industry Needs Diverse Leadership to Thrive...taken diversity very seriously and benefitted from it in interesting ways is
NovartisPharmaceuticals. Its commitment to diversity and inclusion in hiring and promotion is...
- Weber Shandwick Is No. 4 on Ad Age's 2015 Agency A-List...existing clients," said Weber Shandwick CEO Andy Polansky. One of those clients,
Novartis, tapped Weber a few years ago for traditional PR tasks like media...
- Cimino Leaves Y&R Chicago, Droga5's Bichler Joins Saatchi NY, and More...as well as their work for Toyota, Lexus, T-Mobile, Renault, and
Novartis. Young & Rubicam Chicago has parted ways with Bill Cimino , its chief creative...
- 100 Largest Global Marketers100 Largest Global Marketers, 2014 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.