LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Publicis sees 'bump' in the road; says it passed on Acxiom unit 'very fast' Publicis' earnings come days after Omnicom shares suffered their biggest decline in nine years on a weaker-than-expected second quarter.
- Initiative is the latest agency to fire Papa John's as a client...its founder John Schnatter. With Initiative dropping the business, Papa John's
nowhas no media, creative or PR agencies of record. ( UPDATE: Powell Tate...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Publicis Groupe revenue falls. And Papa John's gets dumped by an agency...Fallon, as Ad Age's Jessica Wohl and Megan Graham write . But
nowFallon is ending that brief relationship amid all the controversy. The said...
- BSSP is Ad Age's Small Agency of the Year...California, as part of Ad Age's Small Agency Conference & Awards program,
nowin its ninth year. "It's not easy being a small agency...
- 5 Things Conde Nast learned from creating Basically, a millennial foodie brandPlus a few side lessons and other delicious digressions.