LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Behind the Work: How Design Firm OCD Approached the Ad Age Rebrand...workhorse. Advertising moves fast. The news moves faster. And, with just two (
nowthree), full-time designers on staff, Ad Age needed a rinse-and...
- Live at ANA: Chicago Cubs Exec on Keeping Fans Loyal in Hard Times...endeared as lovable losers, kept fans engaged in the lean years. And
nowthat the team is winning, how can the Cubs maintain their charm...
- Carl's Jr. Sends Message to Amazon on Twitter: Please Buy UsCarl's Jr. is hoping a Twitter publicity stunt aimed at Amazon will create some buzz now that it's stopped using bikini-clad models.
- What We Know -- And Don't Know -- About Election Interference at Facebook, Google and Others
Now, it's Google 's turn in the election spotlight: The search giant revealed Monday it uncovered suspicious ad spending on its platform tied to...
- ESPN Suspends Jemele Hill for Advertiser-Boycott TweetsThe "SportsCenter" anchor's called for fans to boycott Dallas Cowboys sponsors, many of which are also ESPN advertisers.