LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Influencer Marketing Needs to Grow Up...s an extension of word-of-mouth marketing carried to the
nth degree. For seemingly forever, marketers have used influential people to sell a product...
- A Look Back at Hal Riney, the Contrarian...He timed his commercials with an old-fashioned stopwatch, "to the
nth degree," says art director Jerry Andelin. Sometimes a single word would start in...
- Needed: A New Science for Valuing Content If you're in the content business, you've watched nervously as the value of your product dwindled over the past five years. The rules of the game changed. But, how to play by the new rules? How much is a piece of online content worth these days and why? Simple questions, yes. But, unfortunately, no simple answers.
- 180LA and FreeDarko Team Up for AdidasAgency and eccentric hoops blog break down a couple of NBA stars.
- People news from Colle+McVoy, Opus Creative and more...Edelstein and Rob Meyers from New York-based broadcast design firm
Nth Degreehave teamed up with VFX studio Click 3X to launch broadcast design...