LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- ViewSonic selects NYCA for marketing services...8212;ViewSonic, which makes computers, monitors and other technology products, has selected
NYCA, New York, to provide marketing services. NYCA will develop positioning, messaging and...
- People news from The Mill, Cutting Room and more...as an assistant editor at Lost Planet and Crew Cuts. California agency
NYCAhas hired seven new staff to meet the needs of its new...
- People news from 180 Amsterdam, Curious and more...from Method Studios in LA where she was a director of production.
NYCA, the California-based branding and advertising agency, has appointed Josh Forstot as...
- Mind Your Manners: 'Thank You' Is a Powerful Marketing DeviceWhen's the last time you saw a creative brief that instructed: thank our customers?