LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fulbrook Joins Translation, Periscope hires Berg and Sutherland...Elliot as associate creative director, assigned to the S&P Global and
NYULangone accounts. He joins from The Barbarian Group , where he led all...
- Heartfield and Austin Take Creative Reins at BBH London, MAL/For Good Names a Managing DirectorVenables Bolsters Orange VBP team, Translation and FCB Chicago Have New ECDs and More
- Pay Up or Lose Everything: What Madison Avenue Should Know About The WPP Ransom Hack...Justin Cappos, professor in the computer science and engineering department at the
NYUTandon School of Engineering. That's reassuring, but how did this even...
- Geisler Joins Karlsson at Ming, Hunter Returns to Iris London and morePlus new strategy and data hires at DDB New York
- Don't Cry for the Laugh TrackInside the morbid secret of one of sitcom's most annoying tools.