LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Hyatt, Heat and Hair LossThis week's Agency Brief includes news from Dentsu Aegis Network, Heat, MullenLowe, Translation and more.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Fulbrook Joins Translation, Periscope hires Berg and Sutherland...Elliot as associate creative director, assigned to the S&P Global and
NYULangone accounts. He joins from The Barbarian Group , where he led all...
- Heartfield and Austin Take Creative Reins at BBH London, MAL/For Good Names a Managing DirectorVenables Bolsters Orange VBP team, Translation and FCB Chicago Have New ECDs and More
- Pay Up or Lose Everything: What Madison Avenue Should Know About The WPP Ransom Hack...Justin Cappos, professor in the computer science and engineering department at the
NYUTandon School of Engineering. That's reassuring, but how did this even...