LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Don't Cry for the Laugh TrackInside the morbid secret of one of sitcom's most annoying tools.
- Election Night Live: Media's Campaignpalooza Comes Down to a Wild EndAs TV's talking heads to live-streaming web natives watched results come in, Election Night 2016 was like nothing the media had seen before.
- Why Experiential Is the Heart of BrandingAt the beginning of each semester at
NYU, I (Bob) show a picture of the Pillsbury Doughboy to my mostly international students and ask, "Does...
- Why the London International Awards' 'New' Category Isn't for NoveltiesAdvertising as a genre is boring and formulaic, writes Faris Yakob. The LIA's "New" category is for something beyond advertising.
- Pereira & O'Dell, Barton F. Graf, CP&B, David & Goliath Bolster Creative Rosters...as business director at Mindshare UK and holds an MBA from the
NYUStern School of Business. Of his hire, Mr. Graf said, "Dom good...