LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Radio's health is better than you think, but what's the long-term prognosis?Radio's got 93% of the country listening. But the static is getting louder and the next few years could be critical.
- WPP declares 'business as usual' as it probes CEO Martin Sorrell, but questions swirl A WPP email to execs says "our work for clients is unaffected and continues uninterrupted."
- Agency Brief: Hyatt, Heat and Hair LossThis week's Agency Brief includes news from Dentsu Aegis Network, Heat, MullenLowe, Translation and more.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Fulbrook Joins Translation, Periscope hires Berg and Sutherland...Elliot as associate creative director, assigned to the S&P Global and
NYULangone accounts. He joins from The Barbarian Group , where he led all...