LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Toyota to Saatchi: Move forward
- Layered media a test for agencies
- JAPAN'S LARGEST AD AGENCY PLANS MORE U.S. ACQUISITIONS...USA is merging two small New York shops, DCA Advertising and
Oasis Advertising, today as one of the first steps in a strategy to grow...
- Late News...USA is merging two small New York shops, DCA Advertising and
Oasis Advertising, to form a $150 million DCA agency handling Canon U.S.A...
- People...senior art director, Margeotes Fertitta & Partners, New York, from art director,
Oasis Advertising. James Thompson to president-global and North American marketing, Diageo's Smirnoff...