LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Longtime Spokesman Just Switched Brands. Now What?The Most Interesting Man and the Verizon "Test Man" switched allegiances.
- UFC Returns to New York With Marketing Blitz...take place and we want to expand our footprint outside of the
octagonand create touch points for them to engage with our fighters and...
- IPG Beats Expectations in Q3, Raises Full-Year Organic Growth Target...well as our events business Jack Morton and in sports marketing at
Octagon," said Mr. Mergenthaler. On the media side, Mr. Roth said on the...
- Furlined, Ruffian Add Female Power; Director Duos MoveAll the production moves from around the industry
- Taco Bell Answers Gamers' Hunger for Sony VR Headsets...that was only available through Taco Bell. Deutsch is Taco Bell's lead creative agency. Edelman ,
Octagon, Digitas and Spark also worked on this project.